Skip to main content

Oh, hey there friend! Welcome to the 2015 National Football League Player Selection Meeting, or for short #RustyFest2015!! I hope you're just as excited and completely devoid of a social life as I am!! Because these next three days are going to be fun fun fun!!!! Hey just don't stand in the doorway! Come on in! You can check your coat over there. (HARRELL!!!! Off the couch, we have guests!!!) Hahaha, he's our new intern, still adjusting to our little family.

So Boris was kind enough to dig into his wine cabinet this year. You can help yourself to the Chardonnay, the Riesling, and I think we got some Tito's left over from last year, if you don't mind. Don't worry about overindulging, we contracted with former TE Spencer Havner to provide EVERYONE a safe ride home from the festitives, isn't that right Spence?

Oh um.....hey let's check out what's going on out here!

So if you go out into the Red room here, Goalline is doing some team-building exercises and icebreakers to help you get reacquainted with everyone. Satori has some literature circle thing going on in the bedroom, he wasn't too specific. Now out back here, you can unwind with Henry AND his pink feather in the jacuzzi here. Lots of room! And out in the back yard, Grave Digger is doing some skeet shooting/target practice. You're cool with paper targets with likenesses of former UW Badgers, right?

One minor change, you're on your own for food this year. I have a few take out menus. Sorry, it's an insurance thing. Who knew Patty had celiac's?

Oh yes, and I, your friend and humble host, will once again be compiling the assorted pick threads for your viewing pleasure. If you're new to these here parts, these threads are a great way to spot the dummies who wet themselves over a 6th round pick from Northwestern State. The internet never forgets, my friend!

So pick your favorite spot (be careful not to sit on JAPF. He's a bit of a lush), kick back and relax!

Great ideas rooted in love.(R)

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
So Boris was kind enough to dig into his wine cabinet this year. You can help yourself to the Chardonnay, the Riesling, and I think we got some Tito's left over from last year,
That's too fancy for Blair Kiel.

I'm preparing by watching the movie Draft Day...boy I hope TT trades up and takes someone he could have gotten much later, seems to work really well for Kevin Costner.  I also hope TT has gotten one of his underlings pregnant and that no one went to Jamus Winslow' birthday party.

Just talked to a Browns fan that I work with.  He said he'll have his jersey on tonight and will be watching with interest because for Browns fans this is their Super Bowl.  

He's really hoping the Browns don't draft another QB early.  I think Tenn. will want more than just the Browns two first round picks this year to move into the 2 spot.  Seems like they've given up on Johnny Football.

Last edited by Packy

Also, before the hubbabaloo kicks into full gear, I will just let you guys know that I, your friend and humble host, have been dealing with a sprained ankle since last weekend. Therefore, I will consider any posts criticizing the way I run #RustyFest2015 or for that matter not kissing my well-groomed posterior in at least 43% of the sentences contained within to be a hate crime against the handicapped, and the guilty parties will pay. I am in contact with some serious people that will deal with this situation. You have all been warned. Consequences will never be the same!

I promise you, when I get my mojo back... there WILL be consequences and repercussions!

All of you seditious collaborators will know what it is to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

I'm making a list...

Last edited by Rusty

Based upon how pathetically poor this thread has started. I'm gonna need some remuneration for any participation by my moi going forward.

I'm at a Holiday Inn Express, Melbourne FL with a 35" HD T.V. and several t.v choices.

I think TCM is even running an Anthony Quinn homage if Fedya didn't steer me rong. 

Originally Posted by The Ref fka Blair Kiel:

I'm gonna need some remuneration for any participation by my moi going forward.

How about a sharp stick in the eye ?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.