Skip to main content

Format, over the top hammy shots and interviews, more bloviating than you thought humanly possible. If I'm not at the draft itself, this thing ****ing blows to watch.

The two day format you ground out some good data over a series of hours thinking of fanboy what if scenarios.  This dragged out bull**** is just boring.

Last edited by Henry
Originally Posted by Henry:

Format, over the top hammy shots and interviews, more bloviating than you thought humanly possible. If I'm not at the draft itself, this thing ****ing blows to watch.

The two day format you ground out some good data over a series of hours thinking of fanboy what if scenarios.  This dragged out bull**** is just boring.

Wish I could like this a dozen times. I used to like it, now it's so over the top it freakin blows. NTM making it 3 days. What's next, 1 pick a day until the draft is done? It's really bad.

I'm with Henry. The coverage needs to make a production of each pick plus commercials they are falling 2 to 3 picks behind what teams are doing. 

**** like this pisses me off that Goodell is making $97.000.00 per day on average. **** him. 

Originally Posted by Henry:

Oh you don't enjoy watching a bunch of has-been 2nd round picks brohugging with Goodell?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.