Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

lol

@nfldraftscout: Kyle Long will move to right tackle, according to league sources. #Bears

@SI_PeterKing: Very interesting. Kyle Long to me, a month ago, on the prospect of moving to right tackle:>>>>>> 

@SI_PeterKing: Kyle Long: “They’ll have to get a tractor to move me outside to tackle. I’d rather get in a fist fight in a phone booth [at guard] any day."

Last edited by ilcuqui

Is this 1 Week or Week 1?

I will be completely pissed if their performance on Week 1 = Exhibition season performance on two issues:

1) #1 Offense needs to put it in the end zone

2) Defense needs to be top 10-15 right now

It's Bears week.  Let's rip off their heads and $$$$ down their necks.

@Michael_Cohen13: McCarthy on his comments about kicking Bears' a** -- "I don't really talk to our football team the way I talk to the Chamber of Commerce."

@Michael_Cohen13: McCarthy on Bears comment: "It's the reality of the rivalry. We're not going down there to play hopscotch."

JSO summary of press conference here:  

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/325463791.html

Last edited by ilcuqui

In every game Va jay Jay has played against the Packers as QB of the Bears, he has thrown at least 1 int.  Lets keep that streak alive Sunday! Who will it be? Clinton Dix, Richardson, one of the rookies? 

"If you know your enemy and know yourself

you need not fear the results of a hundred battles"

sun tzu jones

The Packers and bears have battled each other more than a hundred times ( 188 games)

The grand total point difference is Packers 3200 pts to the bears 3207 points

Packers should take the re-lead on Sunday afternoon.

Go Packers

Originally Posted by ammo:

In every game Va jay Jay has played against the Packers as QB of the Bears, he has thrown at least 1 int.  Lets keep that streak alive Sunday! Who will it be? Clinton Dix, Richardson, one of the rookies? 

All of the above?

Originally Posted by ammo:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Cutler hook up with some of his new weapons this Sunday

Damarious Randall and Quinten Rollins

Hasn't practiced since August 11.

@RapSheet: #Bears WR Alshon Jeffery is progressing well from his calf injury. The hope is he’ll play Sunday vs GB & he’s making strides to get there.

First regular season depth chart.

(Depth charts with separate pages for offense, defense and STs are displayed at http://www.packers.com/team/depth-chart.html  .)

Agree with Hyde on PR, Ty on KOR.

Last edited by ilcuqui

EDDIE LACY BLOG

Appreciate You Packer Nation | Eddie Lacy
Sep-08 

Appreciate You Packer Nation

POSTED BY: EDDIE LACY in BLOG

Packer Nation, saw the other day that every single home game has been sold out since 1960. Over 50 years...that's crazy! I Guess I can’t be too surprised though; every game at Lambeau, I see you Cheese Heads giving it everything to help this team win the momentum battle. We feed off that energy regardless of game, score, or freezing weather lol.

Check out my new Lacy Sunday Beanie!

As this season gets going I just want to say how much I appreciate you all. Packer Nation has thrown a lot of love and support my way these past few months. I see all ya’ll commenting on my social media and on the website, just wishing me luck and having a healthy season; that stuff means a lot and I want to thank everybody for that. I know ya'll have a special connection to this organization and I'm learning more every day.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.