Skip to main content

Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

Given up 151 yards on 14 carries. That's more like 240 if they are playing Adrian Peterson. 

But they aren't.

What's your point?

My point is that they better fix the run defense. They are getting gashed by a team that can't throw the ball. What happens when they play a team that can actually run and pass (and yes, Bridgewater is better than cassel). 

Cavetoad posted:
50k Club posted:

I'm a little surprised Starks isn't riding pine.  He lost the ball at the goal line.  That's 3 times he's bobbled/fumbled in 2 weeks.

Are you serious?  If Adams is being benched for sloppy/poor play, and MM preaches taking care of the ball, then Starks would also qualify.

MichiganPacker2 posted:

My point is that they better fix the run defense. They are getting gashed by a team that can't throw the ball. What happens when they play a team that can actually run and pass (and yes, Bridgewater is better than cassel). 

One series.  Cool your tits.

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

Given up 151 yards on 14 carries. That's more like 240 if they are playing Adrian Peterson. 

But they aren't.

What's your point?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/...2/2015/REG14/cowboys@packers#menu=drivechart&tab=track

at that time, he was off by 8 yards and was 3 carries too high

Henry posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

One series.  Cool your tits.

I hope you're right. I'll be happy to let them cool off. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.