Skip to main content

pablopackerfan posted:
Hungry5 posted:
pablopackerfan posted:

I can't wait to see this team do a real turn around and trounce the ****ing Cam Clown in Carolina for the NFC Crown.

SEA will take them out before the NFC-C game.

Hadn't really expected that until today but you may be right. Good call.

The Packers will win this game. The only question in my mind is whether or not Jerruh will finally IR Romo after the game. Is he crazy enough to think his garbage team still has a shot at winning the NFC East and making a playoff run?

As much as we've talked about the offense and the play calling, hats off to the D. They played really well. I realize it's Cassell but still you hold an NFL team to ZIP that's a hell of an accomplishment.

Cavetoad posted:
cuqui posted:

Gee the doom and gloom crowd is largely absent wonder why

Some are still  trying.

And failing.  F those mother F ers.   I am so sick of it.

I have a smile on my face that I can't get rid of.

I remember this feeling from the first four games of the season

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Step up or sit down. 

Sure, this maybe should have been done earlier this season, but that matters not... it's being done now. 

Message sent.  Football to be played.  It is time.

PACKERS 14, COWBOYS 0 (halftime): The Packers were 1-yard away from a 21-0 lead, but quarterback Aaron Rodgers was stuffed on a sneak on a fourth-and-goal play in the first quarter. With coach Mike McCarthy calling the plays again, the first 40 snaps were split evenly with 20 runs and 20 passes

packerboi posted:

PACKERS 14, COWBOYS 0 (halftime): The Packers were 1-yard away from a 21-0 lead, but quarterback Aaron Rodgers was stuffed on a sneak on a fourth-and-goal play in the first quarter. With coach Mike McCarthy calling the plays again, the first 40 snaps were split evenly with 20 runs and 20 passes

Love!!!

Cavetoad posted:

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Step up or sit down. 

Sure, this maybe should have been done earlier this season, but that matters not... it's being done now. 

Message sent.  Football to be played.  It is time.

Great time to peak!  "It's not who you play but WHEN you play them."  Packers could get healthy, well-coached and a little pissed off right now and get very good.

Fedya posted:
Cavetoad posted:
50k Club posted:

I'm a little surprised Starks isn't riding pine.  He lost the ball at the goal line.  That's 3 times he's bobbled/fumbled in 2 weeks.

Why can't it be both?

Good point.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.