Skip to main content

bubbleboy789 posted:

nice cushion shields. definitely have to worry about them going deep on the ****ing one-foot line.

dumbass.

Why not? Shields is on an island. Dez caught the ball 2 yards deep in the end zone and is a tough guy to tackle one on one. It's not like it's Davante Adams running that play. 

I'm glad to see we are not waiting for halftime before shooting for "dummest post of 2015."

(not talking about the post above, it takes me awhile to post on the iPad)

Last edited by "We"-Ka-Bong
SteveLuke posted:

Brady always sneaks for a TD or first down. Is he just more physical than Aaron or is our interior line just that bad?

Bakhtiari is a finesse player and they are playing a backup center. Sitton was actually about 3 yards deep into the end zone. 

Brady has converted the sneaks his entire career. He is very good at it. I don't think it has anything to do with the line he plays behind. It's not like the Patriots have had a bunch of all pros on the interior line. 

SteveLuke posted:

Brady always sneaks for a TD or first down. Is he just more physical than Aaron or is our interior line just that bad?

Since Aaron's shoulder and calf, he's not the same running. period. Brady is tougher and smarter. I hope Aaron rebounds but that's the data.

pablopackerfan posted:

on that you don't take the FG, you have to take the TD. It's obvious. they didn't get it but that's the right call given this team's struggles.  Gotta have faith

Agreed. Plus you usually get the ball back in good field position if the defense holds. People overlook that. 

pablopackerfan posted:
SteveLuke posted:

Since Aaron's shoulder and calf, he's not the same running. period. Brady is tougher and smarter. I hope Aaron rebounds but that's the data.

Aaron is a lot faster and is a LOT better on scrambles in the open field and along the sideline. Brady is 2-3 inches taller, a lot heavier, and runs the 40 in about 6 seconds. Different players. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.