Skip to main content

We blame the QB and HC because that's the nature of sports. Especially in the NFL. I think that most rationale fans realize that there are major deficiencies at ILB and WR that a couple of season ending injuries completely exposed. ILB was going to be a problem even with Barrington.  Along with one nagging injury after the other in the OL and secondary. But it's hard to be rationale, on a fan forum no less, during a national tv butt kicking.

They GM has to fix ILB and limit the "draft and develop" philosophy to players who might be legit starters one one day. That means you don't let Charles Woodson go to keep MD Jennings and Jerron Mcmillian. Sign some veterans that might actually be able to help if an injury occurs.

50k Club posted:

I wonder how this game would have played out if Rodgers doesn't throw the pick and Starks didn't fumble.  Can't do that on the road (or in any game for that matter).

Be a bit closer but the better team would win

To start 6-0 and finish 5-5 possibly 4-6 with the season almost assured to end in a home playoff loss? 

If they beat Minnesohhhhhta next week, they'll probably get the Vikings again. They can win that game before losing badly at Arizona in the divisional round. 

Grave Digger posted:

I'm not offended, it's annoying to have a thread cluttered with posts from people who just want to whine about how much they hate this team. It gets in the way of the insightful posts.

That's fair. I feel the same way about the comments about the comments.  Always ends up in a pissing contest and makes things worse (i'm as guilty of it as anyone else). 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.