Skip to main content

bigdoggyjude posted:

This team needs a reality check, regardless what MM thinks. None-the-less, very high praise for #12. Regardless of this game and the season, we still can be proud of our QB!

Completely disagree. All starts with the leader and this is not the same attitude or player we've seen before.  He's lost it.  I hope he gets it back, always appreciate what he's done, but he's not the same guy. Terrible attitude toward his coach and teammates.  

pablopackerfan posted:
bigdoggyjude posted:

This team needs a reality check, regardless what MM thinks. None-the-less, very high praise for #12. Regardless of this game and the season, we still can be proud of our QB!

Completely disagree. All starts with the leader and this is not the same attitude or player we've seen before.  He's lost it.  I hope he gets it back, always appreciate what he's done, but he's not the same guy. Terrible attitude toward his coach and teammates.  

Been going on for a few months now. As if he's waiting for a franchise in LA and then demand a trade there. The press has done a poor job of digging into whatever it is that is going on around this team.

bubbleboy789 posted:
pablopackerfan posted:

this whole thing is just baffling.  sorry. I'm venting. 

Knock it off. We won a Super Bowl six years ago

Wow, you are just screaming for attention aren't you?  Mommy ignoring you?

I mean, generally trolls are sometimes entertaining for a while, but the extent to which you are trying and failing is just sad.

I get it, the Packers are not playing well today and you need to vent how much you hate it, but do it somewhere else.

Last edited by NumberThree

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.