Skip to main content

CAPackFan95 posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Bruce Arians is such a piece of schit. You're up by 30, have some class.

Honest question, what exactly is he doing that's unclassy?  

Up by 30 in a blowout win, what does the 2 points matter? It seems like rubbing it in.

My only venting of the day....According to the TV folks the word out of Green Bay is that they weren't apologizing for winning 10 games in the NFL and that they are (were) a 10-4 team.  Maybe somebody has to recognize that the way they were playing was no way near that of a 10-4 team and that they have a lot to apologize for.  Maybe this game will wake them up....it might be to late for this year, but there is a lot of correcting to do.

Wide Receivers (Jody, alone does not fix this mess)

Inside Linebackers (This was an obvious problem area going into last offseason...it was not fixed in the least)

Pass Protection (Maybe this one can be fixed with healthy players...but I have a gut feeling that won't be enough)

Hey, maybe miracles can happen and this team can make a run...they are after all in the playoffs...I hope they do.  But, I just don't want to see the downward progression continue into next season.

Happy New Year Everyone

CAPackFan95 posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Absolutely, do everything you can, to get every point you can get until the clock hits zero!

Grave Digger posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Up by 30 in a blowout win, what does the 2 points matter? It seems like rubbing it in.

It wasn't about the 2 points, it was about doing what is right in that situation. 

Grave Digger posted:
CAPackFan95 posted:
Grave Digger posted:

It was a safety and I would have absolutely challenged it as well.  Not seeing that as rubbing it in, but as him coaching the whole 60 minutes.  

I could see questioning him keeping D starters in.  And I guess blitzing every down, but I subscribe to the "if you don't like it, stop us" theory on that.

justanotherpackerfan posted:

My only venting of the day....According to the TV folks the word out of Green Bay is that they weren't apologizing for winning 10 games in the NFL and that they are (were) a 10-4 team.  Maybe somebody has to recognize that the way they were playing was no way near that of a 10-4 team and that they have a lot to apologize for.  Maybe this game will wake them up....it might be to late for this year, but there is a lot of correcting to do.

Wide Receivers (Jody, alone does not fix this mess)

Inside Linebackers (This was an obvious problem area going into last offseason...it was not fixed in the least)

Pass Protection (Maybe this one can be fixed with healthy players...but I have a gut feeling that won't be enough)

Hey, maybe miracles can happen and this team can make a run...they are after all in the playoffs...I hope they do.  But, I just don't want to see the downward progression continue into next season.

Happy New Year Everyone

As of late, they are a 4-5 team with one of those wins coming on a hail mary.. should be 3-6.

If you say so. I don't see what difference "doing the right thing" made for Arizona. It was 4th down, Arizona was getting the ball back on the punt anyway. Arians has been on the losing end of a beatdown before, keep the sportsmanship up. 

Iron posted:

Look at it positively this way. At least we didn't show Arizona anything today on Offense  so if we play them again in the playoffs we might surprise them. 

Theyll be be surprised if we are there

POOR TASTE ALERT**** Don't read if sensitive...

On the bright side, maybe some of these Cardinal assistant coaches will forget what they are doing (or who they are) by the time we play them again in 3 weeks

On the bright side, maybe some of these Cardinal assistant coaches will forget what they are doing (or who they are) by the time we play them again in 3 weeks

I was going to jump all over this but I forgot what I was going to say.

Barclay at LT, receivers that have a tough time getting open, no Shields going up against that group of receivers, they're at home, etc. I think it's going to be a long game.

38-13 Cards. But then again...

Hey, what do I win?

Does anyone honestly think we can win a playoff game at this point? Not whining, just stating facts. 

CAPackfan posted:

The Jake Ryan experiment at ILB was depressing to watch. His lack of athleticism was on full display in space. Maybe next season they'll get a LBer with some athleticism.

I am beginning to wonder if #52 dislike at that position is showing up in his play. Seems to be off his game of late.

antiworst posted:

Barclay at LT, receivers that have a tough time getting open, no Shields going up against that group of receivers, they're at home, etc. I think it's going to be a long game.

Hey, what do I win?

a Super Bowl XLV Champions tank top

bigdoggyjude posted:
CAPackfan posted:

The Jake Ryan experiment at ILB was depressing to watch. His lack of athleticism was on full display in space. Maybe next season they'll get a LBer with some athleticism.

I am beginning to wonder if #52 dislike at that position is showing up in his play. Seems to be off his game of late.

He's been injured lately.  I think that has a lot more to do with it.

antiworst posted:

Hey, what do I win?

I predicted:

"38-14 Cardinals. I hope that I am wrong."

ShebPackFan posted:
antiworst posted:

Hey, what do I win?

I predicted:

"38-14 Cardinals. I hope that I am wrong."

I win both showcases!!!

Can't wait for MM's presser.

Will it be "we do what we do" when asked if he considered providing help to Barclay?  Will it be "we will get that fixed" regarding Adams having worse hands then my 10 month old German Shepherd?   

I'd love for him to just show some fire for once.. say we sucked.. it's unacceptable.  

CAPackfan posted:

Maybe play Matthews there more.

I'm serious. The last two weeks he's taken most of his snaps at OLB. And, incredibly, registered NO TACKLES last week and NO TACKLES this week.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.