Skip to main content

I've had times in the past where I would get really negative, gloom and doom, convinced we were going to lose after one bad play.  Recently, I've found I've been able to get away from that line of thinking.  I enjoy games much more now.  I still get upset when there is a bad play or the defense seems to be confused.  I think that's natural as a fan to get upset when something we don't like happens.  But I've been able to not get all Chicken Little and it's made for a better experiences.

Last night I was on X4 during the Badger game and it was overall a nice, productive discussion about the game and the Badgers.  In the past I would have gone off the deep end when Nebraska got the pick 6 to tie it up, but I let the game play out.  Just like today.

Maynard posted:

I've had times in the past where I would get really negative, gloom and doom, convinced we were going to lose after one bad play.  Recently, I've found I've been able to get away from that line of thinking.  I enjoy games much more now.  I still get upset when there is a bad play or the defense seems to be confused.  I think that's natural as a fan to get upset when something we don't like happens.  But I've been able to not get all Chicken Little and it's made for a better experiences.

Last night I was on X4 during the Badger game and it was overall a nice, productive discussion about the game and the Badgers.  In the past I would have gone off the deep end when Nebraska got the pick 6 to tie it up, but I let the game play out.  Just like today.

Gebbins to you Maynard.  It was great to have you around in the Badger thread!

Maynard posted:

Hey mods, maybe we can change his title to Not Chicken Little or something more respectful!

METAL FOREVER! 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.