The good 23 

----

Two missed XP 

Refs **** you 

The bad 23 

So many positives...what a enjoyable game

Rodgers, Adams, Jones, Martinez, Randall

some negatives

extra points, officiating (2 really bad calls imo) , injuries ( and having to go minnesota and their terrible turf next week)

+

Fox just showed a vid of 12 going into the locker room, chortling "That's what we do." Yes, it is.

So many pluses here. I will just say McCarthy's play calling and design has been just exemplary the past few weeks. RTFB to get back into the game? Just fabulous. 

This team's BFI is off the charts. Confidence building all over the place since week 1. 

Last edited by ilcuqui

Positives - ripping the Cowboy’s hearts out again, in their own home. For those of us who remember the 90’s where the Cowboys crushed our souls again and again, this is sweet, sweet revenge.

Randall’s redemption

Negatives - injuries....Jordy? 

Blair Kiel posted:
One thing I said in my prediction for this game was that Dallas was going to hit the Packers with everything they've got early in the game. They're a desperate team. The Packers have to withstand it and not get way behind. If they do that, they'll have a chance in the second half.
by Tom Silverstein 5:01 PM

I just want to call this out.  BK as usual is on it and oh my damn if it wasn't true.

Note the time of the post.  I think I need to keep a closer eye on Tom's thoughts!

Thank you good sirs!

The mis-direction pitch to Aaron Jones on 4rth and 1 in the 3rd at midfield AFTER a timeout was such a watershed “we are so all the mother****ing way in”. What a huge statement play. Biggest plus so far for 2017. 

ilcuqui posted:

+

Fox just showed a vid of 12 going into the locker room, chortling "That's what we do." Yes, it is.

So many pluses here. I will just say McCarthy's play calling and design has been just exemplary the past few weeks. RTFB to get back into the game? Just fabulous. 

This team's BFI is off the charts. Confidence building all over the place since week 1. 

I need to like this post a million more times but it won't let me!

+ did anyone notice Blake Martinez had the best game of his career?

+we have two guys that are pretty good named Aaron

+ this team is ridiculously gutsy with its ability to overcome injuries

+ we are four and one and a game up on the Lions

+ I absolutely love Davonte Adams & his guts and The fact that he's fearless

-kicking off again when we won the toss, put our strength on the field first Mike not our weakness which is our defense

Herschel posted:

+ Almost everything

-Linsley's limp snaps

-This lame as hell thread title. 

Yeah, I do suck... I completely didn't expect to do it!  Shoulda been Cuq's!

Last edited by Cavetoad
lynndickey83 posted:

+ did anyone notice Blake Martinez had the best game of his career?

+we have two guys that are pretty good named Aaron

+ this team is ridiculously gutsy with its ability to overcome injuries

+ we are four and one and a game up on the Lions

+ I absolutely love Davonte Adams & his guts and The fact that he's fearless

-kicking off again when we won the toss, put our strength on the field first Mike not our weakness which is our defense

Great post and great call on Martinez!

He was a beast today!

lynndickey83 posted:

Teams do this 78% of the time. No doubt that there are analytics out there that tell them it is an advantage

+ Thank god there was only :11 seconds left.

+ The clock saved the defense

+ AARON F. RODGERS!!

+ You giving a running game to Rodgers now?!?!?! Every DC on the schedule just crapped his pants!

+ JANIS!!!

+ Martellus with a couple nice plays

+ MM with a good challenge

+ Perry with the strip / sack at the end of the half. 

- Defense relaxing after Packers got the lead

- Randall with the IDIOTIC PENALTY after the gift INT!! Grow the EFF UP!!

- Terrible Rodgers throw on 2-point conversion

- Xtra Points - C'mon guys, get it together!

- David Irvin back on PED's after his suspension

Last edited by Boris
Brainwashed Boris posted:

- Randall with the IDIOTIC PENALTY after the gift INT!! Grow the EFF UP!!

Sorry boss, but this should be:

+ Great job by Randall on the INT, he just needs to grow up and not get dumb penalties

The QB didn’t hand him the ball, he got a nice pick and did the rest. Great awareness to snag the tipped ball and showed off his speed with the run back. He had a nice deflection later on in the game. Gave up a TD early and then responded, that’s what we need guys to do!

+

I kept my ass out of game day chat.

Arod

Aaron Jones... wow!

Marty Bennett made some nice plays

Martinez showed up

Adams 

-

Run Defense

Is Jordy hurt?

Pass rush

A few terrible calls by the zebras 

King's injury

+++++

James Campen.  The job he has done getting this OL playing together is a thing of beauty. 

Dom Capers.  He made some adjustments after Dallas walked right thru  the D in the 1st half. 

Aaron Jones. Great to see a back that sees a hole and goes. He never gives up but always moving forward.  It will still be great to get Ty back as a 3rd down back. 

-------

The call on Martinez was 

The snaps on the 1st 2 extra points. Need to work on those guys. 

Injuries again. 

Poz:

Aaron & Aaron could be a really fun show to watch.

The OL including 75 held up well, now let's get Bak back.

Randall. Yes, boneheaded penalty but clearly he has the talent to play. As others said, grow the F up.

Seeing Jerrah Jones deflated face was priceless.

Neg

What was with Corey Linsley's limp ass snaps?

Ref's and the NFLFU.

YooperPackfan posted:

Kinda weird but we actually benefitted from that Randall penalty in the long run cuz the pokes committed a penalty on the ensuing kickoff

Especially since "we" were being blown out.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.