Skip to main content

Nice win, now they get a chance to relax and go into the easier part of their schedule.  They did well with the gauntlet.  I’m pretty impressed with this team.  Minus several stars on the team, the team has stepped up.  That’s a sign of good coaching, good personnel management.  And still, the Packers have not lost two I’m a row under MLF

@Dr._Bob posted:

It was a weird onside kick.  It wasn't clear it was even going to go the required 10 yards, so Savage was treating it like a rolling punt before it got downed.

Kicking team is banking on the receiving team being confused and feeling like they have to let it go 10 yards. While they are waiting for it to cross 10 yards they knock off the front line of players.

Nice win, now they get a chance to relax and go into the easier part of their schedule.  They did well with the gauntlet.  I’m pretty impressed with this team.  Minus several stars on the team, the team has stepped up.  That’s a sign of good coaching, good personnel management.  And still, the Packers have not lost two I’m a row under MLF

Yup.  I told myself 2-3 over that stretch would be fine.   Then #12 missed a game and we still went 3-2.   Only blemish being that one of the losses was divisional.

Well done.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.