Skip to main content

I literally don’t remember that I lent Iowacheese $50 last week. How in the fuck do you guys remember or carry a grudge from 25 years ago? Are you my wife?

@Blair Kiel posted:

I literally don’t remember that I lent Iowacheese $50 last week. How in the fuck do you guys remember or carry a grudge from 25 years ago? Are you my wife?

I have that kind of memory. You actually lent him $75.

Pretty discouraging that two of the veteran "stalwarts" were the lowest-rated performers yesterday per PFF.

1. LG Elgton Jenkins: 45.8
2. LT Rasheed Walker: 47.5
3. TE Josiah Deguara: 49.7
4. C Josh Myers: 50.4
5. WR Christian Watson: 57.6

Jenkins was the team’s lowest-graded run blocker and his holding penalty on the final drive was a killer. Walker gave up three hurries as a pass-blocker and committed two penalties. Deguara had a penalty and completely whiffed on his lone pass-blocking attempt. Myers got dinged for a ridiculous penalty but he also graded poorly as a run blocker. Watson ran 29 routes but managed only 27 receiving yards, averaging under 1.0 yards per route run.

1. DL Kenny Clark: 43.6
2. S Jonathan Owens: 48.9
3. CB Carrington Valentine: 49.2
4. CB Keisean Nixon: 50.1
5. DL TJ Slaton: 54.1

Clark was poor against the run and committed a holding penalty. Owens played 32 snaps and earned the team’s second-lowest coverage grade overall. Valentine gave up six catches on seven targets for 89 yards, was the team’s lowest-graded coverage player and missed a tackle. Nixon missed three tackles, gave up two catches and had a penalty. Slaton played 20 snaps against the run and 14 more as a rusher but earned a poor run defense grade and didn’t have a pressure.

It's a week to week league.  At that point in their season, they deserved a lot of criticism.  Some of it was short sighted and overreaction but who thought they weren't struggling and showed little hope at that point?

The turnaround is kind of nuts.  I expected improvement but not beating DET AT DET on Thanksgiving and KC in consecutive weeks.

Even the D.  It's like Joe Barry is the grinch and his balls grew three sizes just before dumping the defense over the cliff.

Last edited by DH13

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.