Skip to main content

Barry with his so-called bend but don't break defense.  Problem is, you leave your defense out there a long time, which makes the defense gassed as the game goes on and doesn't get your offense on the field sooner.  I hate Barry's defense, or lack thereof.  I bet the defense does too.

@PackerHawk posted:

It's gonna be something when we add Musgrave to Kraft.

• Mustard Powder: The secret ingredient you should always add to your Mac and cheese. The acidity in the mustard helps cut through the fat. You can find it in the spice section of any major grocery store. Otherwise, swap it for 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of Dijon or yellow mustard to taste or omit it.

Barry with his so-called bend but don't break defense.  Problem is, you leave your defense out there a long time, which makes the defense gassed as the game goes on and doesn't get your offense on the field sooner.  I hate Barry's defense, or lack thereof.  I bet the defense does too.

I bet Barry’s mother even hates Barry.

It typically leads to bend but don’t break until the 4th quarter because of the 80 snaps.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.