Skip to main content

Some of you remind me of all the comments that were made about Rodgers 15 years ago. My response at the time? This Rodgers guy is going to be better than Favre.

Jordan Love is going to have more post season success than Rodgers.

@Goalline posted:

What opportunities? Other QB's go right back to a guy after he drops a ball to build up their confidence. 12 berates and ignores receivers after they drop a ball. Different leadership styles. I know which one I prefer.

Goalline likes to be encouraged with butterfly kisses and soft pats on the behind

@Herschel posted:

Plot twist: he actually caused the cancer in the patient he punched.

As usual, overrating his abilities, Aaron worshipper. He doesnt have the ability to cause cancer with a punch. Maybe, if he would pass the ball to young receivers…

@Goalline posted:

Wager? With you? That’s not necessary. If you are wrong you’ll own up, and you know as sure as fuck that I will.

Love has to win one Superb Owl, and get to another to surpass 12.

The terms have been set.

The prize will be pubic group shaming.

@Chongo posted:

The terms have been set.

He’ll tie that underachieving Rodgers after one rebuilding season.😅

Sooo......yeah....

This guy smoked Kyle Dugger down the seam yesterday. In joint practices.

Some.of you may not know Dugger is about as good as it gets covering a TE

It's one play in practice. But consider me excited to see him grow as a rookie in a tough position that usually rookies don't do jack shit - Tight End.

Last edited by Boris
@Chongo posted:

The terms have been set.

If Love only gets to one Super Bowl and wins it is the tie breaker the point spread or the QB rating? I find it sad that eventually the only obligation Love will have to surpass Rodgers is to lose a game.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.