Skip to main content

Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys starting time

Date: Sunday, Jan. 14 Time: 3:30 p.m. CT

What: Packers vs. Cowboys on Sunday? TV: Fox (Channel 6 in Milwaukee area, Channel 11 in Green Bay/Appleton area)

Announcers: The announcing team of Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play), Greg Olson (analysis) and Erin Andrews (field reporter) will call the game.

Stream: You can watch on the Fox or Fox Sports apps. Both require a subscription with a TV provider. You can also watch Fox through the following streaming services: FUBO, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV and YouTube TV. FUBO offers a free trial.

Last edited by packerboi
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

From X:  Packers training staff massaging Watson's hamstring with goat milk.

When I was making goat cheese 15 years ago a lady called me and said my cheese could bring the dead back to life.  She actually saw it.      

Maybe 

Last edited by ammo

I don't have any real expectations for this one and that is what makes it fun.  If they win I will be crazy excited and if they don't well this young team is playing with house money and we never expected this to happen.

But I will say this phuck the Cowboys now and phuck them forever!

There is a consensus among the experts that the Cowboys will win, but the Packers will keep it within 7. The same points of emphasis remain from every other game, which is get 33 going early, no turnovers, and get pressure on the QB, whatever it takes.

@ammo posted:

From X:  Packers training staff massaging Watson's hamstring with goat milk.

When I was making goat cheese 15 years ago a lady called me and said my cheese could bring the dead back to life.  She actually saw it.     

Maybe 

You gave Goldie your phone #?

@michiganjoe posted:

MM probably coaching for his job and all the pressure is on their end.

...and you know what....if the Cowboys win today..... he'll be coaching for his job next week too.

@packerboi posted:

Just saw a vid on twitter of this.  I would be surprised if he plays today.

Today’s inactives, from packers.com:

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Both CB Jaire Alexander and WR Christian Watson, listed as questionable for Sunday's Packers-Cowboys NFC Wild Card playoff, are active for Green Bay.

Alexander injured an ankle in practice this week and did not practice Thursday or Friday. Watson has been dealing with a hamstring injury and missed the last five games of the regular season.

Here's the full list of inactives:

Green Bay Packers

@FLPACKER posted:

I don't know how many plays we'll see Watson, the week's game plan was installed without knowing if he was going to play.

I hope he can really really go but if not he is at least going to give it a try. I hate it that Heath might have been a casualty with the move but so be it I guess. A 95% Watson is better than nothing though. Lets Go Pack, 45 to 37 Packers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, the Packers need to play a perfect game:

@artis posted:

Gronk sounds like he just learned the English language, even if badly.

I think Gronk is hilarious. Contrary to popular belief, the announcers have absolutely no bearing on the game. Neither does anyone calling Dagger, so I'm already calling it. There's your DAGGER!!!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.