Skip to main content

@Timmy! posted:

I'm hoping X and other vets keep Bull on the straight and narrow. I suspect he's smart enough to learn quickly, but a LOT of UGA players from Kirby Smart's program lack maturity.

I also hope that Hafley is the type of coach who actually prioritizes accountability. Something that has been missing for (too) many years.

When you get everything handed to you on a silver platter, consistent accolades, and lots of free stuff, why grow up or be accountable? 

Bullard is making a name for himself already and I love that he has a DB-centric DC leading him. More from CheeseheadTV here:

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/...pression-at-otas-408

Defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley raved about Bullard during his press conference earlier this week.

“He's a sharp guy,” Hafley told reporters. “His ability to learn and process in those two days was impressive. You get a guy who can play that fast and can take what he learned in the meeting room and bring it out to the field, and he's got a chance.”

He also admired Hafley’s versatile skill set. “Just loved his tape. Loved the way he played,” Hafley continued. “He's a physical guy. He can run, he can cover, he can play deep, he can play in the slot, he can blitz. He's bigger when you see him.”

"Defensive passing game coordinator Derrick Ansley was also impressed by what he’s seen from Bullard so far. “He's just a phenomenal skill set. He can do a lot of different things. He's smart, can pick it up quickly, very instinctive, and when he gets to the point of contact, he gets there with a chip on his shoulder.”

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.