Skip to main content

- Rodgers and the no huddle?

Rodgers has caught opposing defenses with 12 men on the field 7 times this year. No other team has done that more than 4 times.

- Rodgers and his cadence?

Thirteen times this season Rodgers has drawn penalties for offside and neutral-zone violations.  (only MIA and WAS had more)

"It's one of the things that he does not well, but very well," New England coach Bill Belichick said before the Patriots met the Packers Nov. 30. "Probably better than anybody."

Relaxed.

» During pre-game walk-throughs, Rodgers will give select teammates a disgusted look and hold it until they ask him if everything is OK. Once they do, Rogers busts out in a laugh.

Everybody knows a guy who does that move. But it must be surreal when it comes from the greatest quarterback on the planet.

Last edited by H5
When I make jokes that fall on deaf ears, people here say I'm a dipschit.  When Aaron Rodgers does it, people think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Ah, the benefits of being an NFL QB and not a short, paunchy, forty-something guy. 

"So it was moments like that which kind of stuck with me for a long time. And I don't have any ill will or malice towards those people. Actually, I have appreciation. Because those comments fueled me to get better, to prove that I could do the things I wanted to do. And that's what it's usually been about. As much as I still remember the (college) rejection letters and the people who said I couldn't do it, it's more about proving to myself than proving to them, because I don't feel like I have anything to prove to those people. It's more fun to prove it to yourself."

I now actually LIKE what Bayless does.  Keep it coming Skippy!

Last edited by CAPackfan

Success is a fickle bitch. Green Bay pretty much needs to get to the NFC Championship at a bare minimum this year or it's a huge disappointment. Super Bowl is certainly in play this year. They really need to win at least 1 more Lombardi with Aaron Rodgers. It's just the price you pay when you're good every damn year. 

Contrast that with Dallas. They win a playoff game for the first time in forever at home against Matthew Stafford (and really, who doesn't beat Matthew Stafford in a meaningful game?) and it's Texas sized ****s and giggles all around. This year is already one Chris Christie sized gob of success for the Cowboys. 

I'd be out of my mind fired up with a SB this year. I still don't like the middle of the D getting through Seattle though. I'll be thrilled after they beat Dallas' ass. 

I've always felt GB would take at least one more SB between 2015 and 2018. Possibly 2. 

The bigger point I was trying to make is being good this long carries it's own kind of expectation baggage. Go a few years without winning a SB if you're close and you're viewed as failing even though winning a SB is really effing hard. Sometimes it sucks. Ask Dallas fans about the Cowboys and they couldn't be happier even though that team has sucked ass for 5 straight years. 

I remember back in ' 96, Packers were steamrolling toward a playoff match-up with the dreaded Cowboys. Then Carolina smacked em instead. And the NFCCG was Carolina @ Lambeau.

Dom was there and so was Kevin Greene

Last edited by Satori

"Mike might call two plays, and then they'll go no-huddle," Wallace said. "So of the 70 plays in a game, Aaron might end up calling 40. But it really eats at Mike when he doesn't know what play Aaron is calling. He'll be like, 'What the f---? What is he calling?' "

Now I don't know who to blame when the offense doesn't play perfect every game 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.