10 WR Chris Harper
12 QB Aaron Rodgers
25 CB James Nixon
55 LB Andy Mulumba
78 T Derek Sherrod
93 DE Josh Boyd
98 DE C.J. Wilson

With the Call:

Play-by-play man Joe Buck and color analyst Troy Aikman will have the call from the broadcast booth with Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.

Today's Referee:

Mike Carey

Stat of the Week:

• Starks has now had three 25-yard scoring runs in his last four games. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Starks is the first player in franchise history to have three TD runs of 25-plus yards over a four-game span in the same season.
  • Starks is the only player in the NFL this season to post three TD runs of 25-plus yards.
  • Starks has rushed for 284 yards and a career-high three TDs on 47 carries (6.0 avg.) this season.

NFL Salute to Service events set for Sunday's game

Posted Nov 7, 2013

Fans seated in the stadium bowl are asked to help turn Lambeau Field into a camouflage ring with an accompanying message of “Packers salute military” during the national anthem.

As a part of the NFL’s Salute to Service campaign, each player’s helmet will feature a decal representing a branch of the military. Players will also be using newly designed gloves, camouflage-branded Gatorade towels, New Era caps, winter knit hats, Nike KO hoodies and game balls with the NFL shield camo-ribbon decal. In addition, the stadium will feature camouflaged goal post wraps, in-stadium banners and pylon decals with the words “NFL Salute to Service” written on them.

In the Atrium, fans will have the chance to send a holiday card to a service member with the help of the American Red Cross as part of the annual Holiday Mail for Heroes program. The card signing station will be open from 8 a.m. until halftime.

Halftime entertainment will include the All Veterans Parachute Team, which will parachute into the bowl. Each member of the All Veterans Parachute Team is an active or former military service member.

Videos:

Packers vs. Eagles NFL Films game preview

Playbook: Packers vs. Eagles

Packers vs. Eagles: Final Thoughts

Behind the fence: Thursday practice sights, sounds

Packers-Eagles Soundbites

WYMM: Close but not quite

and finally this is just a cool video

Last edited by titmfatied
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

"And Troy this Packer team will certainly have a different look and feel today without arguably the best player in the NFL"

"Well your exactly right Joe. I've spent a lot of time this week trying to figure out how to approach today's game. On one hand I hate Aaron Rodgers. but on the other I hate Philadelphia more than anything with maybe the exception of Barry Switzer. So I'm guessing I'm gonna' slant my bias heavily in favor of Green Bay today. And that's not something I'm usually comfortable with."

Wallace won't surprise the Eagles. OC Pat Shurmur and DC Billy Davis both know Wallace from their time together in Cleveland.

This year the are led in rushing by Eddie Lacy, with 596 yds. In 2011 & 2012 no Packer reached that total over the entire season

Wind will cut right through you in the Lambeau Field parking lots, but the stadium is an enclosed bowl; goal post flags are barely stirring.

Last edited by titmfatied

inactives: Fletcher, Vick, Tucker, Tobin, Kelly, Knott and Cunningham. Brandon Boykin will start outside for Fletcher.

Big loss for the Eagles at CB with Fletcher out. Will be interesting to see how much Boykin lines up inside today.

Bradley Fletcher, who was adamant he would be OK to play, is out with that pectoral injury. I'm gonna assume Brandon Boykin moves outside

I'm gonna "pause" the DVR on the Packers channel right now and go for a run. I'll come back in an hour, speed the DVR up to kick-off and watch.

National Pre-game shows generally suck across the board.

Originally Posted by bubbleboy789:

Pregame shows are all fuk'd. CBS, FOX, NFLnetwork...they're all dumb. I'd rather play GTA5 until kickoff. 

Agreed. I prefer, like Esox, to just be on X4, with 620WTMJ streaming in the background.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.