Skip to main content

Originally Posted by packerboi:

Remember boys this isn't just this year. Ginger sucked last year too but all that offense hid that pretty well. Not today.

Ted better find some competition.

His poor punt in the NFC title game was significant but hidden in all the other gaffes.

Originally Posted by vitaflo:
Originally Posted by titmfatied:

The last game Aaron Rodgers played without Jordy Nelson, the packers won 55-7, Rodgers was 27-38, 342 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT. @JermichaelF88

December 23, 2012 vs Tennessee Titans: espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?g…

Originally Posted by turnip blood:

Ok I will but  I will do only the 4th Quarter since the Packers played all their starters.

Give me a few days to do it, because I know you want a indebt analysis.

"indebt"

that's perfect

T.J. Lang and Scott Tolzien being evaluated for a concussion is what someone just said updated on the Packers.com media feed.  Whoever it was was giving a quick update for some reason off-camera.

He mentioned Nelson as well for the same, but not sure why.

Last edited by NumberThree

MM says no real comments on Jordy until tomorrow/following tests.

Last edited by ilcuqui

Maybe some sliver of hope here? I tend to ignore MM when it comes to injuries...he's usually more optimistic than what ends up being the case

Last edited by CAPackfan
That's typical MM though - he won't disclose much of anything.  Doesn't. make him a bad guy but I wouldn't read too much into it. 

Saw the clip of Jordy taking a spill on a non contact play.  That's textbook ACL from what I saw and not guessing much will change with tests tomorrow but if they do that's a bonus.

Time for Monty and Janis and Myles White to step up

Rodgers doesn't sound too pleased

Last edited by CAPackfan
Originally Posted by CAPackfan:

Maybe some sliver of hope here? I tend to ignore MM when it comes to injuries...he's usually more optimistic than what ends up being the case

That's why I'm expecting the worst tomorrow. That dreaded MM phrase: "significant injury".

Bad day all around. Watching Barclay at LT with Rodgers and even Tolzien was breathtaking.

We know who the starters are across the board, for the most part, CB aside. There's no reason they should take any more snaps in PS. Leave these games for their intended reason, evaluating the 53 beyond the 20 or so assumed starters.

On the bright side. The starting offense went through Pittsburgh's defense like a chainsaw through butter. 

Jordy injury hurts. Badly. Davante needs to step up. Ty needs to assume Davantes role in 2014. Of all the guys behind those two and Cobb, I like what I've seen from Pinkard. 

Last edited by ChilliJon

If Barclay had the agility of Jermichael Finley on Twitter no pass rusher could beat him.

Apparently he "worded poorly" and was saying how the world was going to see just how good AR is now.

Seriously. Social media venting + any public figure (or anyone employed)= disaster,

Originally Posted by Toofless:
Bad day all around. Watching Barclay at LT with Rodgers and even Tolzien was breathtaking.

"breathtaking" Isn't the word I'd choose to use

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.