Skip to main content

This is just sad

Un-effing real. Please show me WHERE the ball EVER touched the ground because what you're showing me is NOT indisputable evidence. 

He caught the F**KING BALL! END OF STORY

...and this is exactly why I'm not watching the games anymore. Time to turn the channel & do other more productive things with my life

The question isn’t whether it was a catch or not. (It was clearly a catch). The question is how in the name of severed arteries did Miller hang on to the football that long after that kind of injury. 

It is pretty deflating that someone in NY watched that play over and over in high def and ruled no catch. 

CHI is on the rise but Trubisky is driving that bus.  He hits the gas and keeps it between the mustard and mayo and they'll contend.  Or he could just as easily end up in the ditch.  Also depends if the D takes another step.  If Fangio gets it rockin on all cylinders Mitchy won't have to do as much.

Fedya posted:

Roquan Smith's team-issued Ipad stolen from his car

Not as if teams need it to beat the Bears....

poor guy - welcome to the big city.  i know being from a small town, many folks leave their car doors open at night and the like.  I am sure he will not travel with any valuables in the auto going forward.

Happened in small town GA and he locked his car.  But boy they really cleaned it out.

...rookie linebacker Roquan Smith reported to Athens-Clarke County (Georgia) police that several items were stolen from his car on Saturday, including his team-issued iPad, his Georgia helmet from last season and three of his Bulldogs jerseys...  Smith also told police that his "Athlete of the Year" trophy from the University of Georgia was taken...  Other items stolen were two watches (Michael Kors and Kyboe), a pair of Costa sunglasses, Nike shoes, four pairs of Bose headphones and a Bose Bluetooth speaker.
Hungry5 posted:

Don't want all the Packers obsessed Bear fans who post here feeling left out.

2018-05-16 21.06.23

Thanks for that up to date hot take.  What breaking news is next?  Memes about Ditka cussing out McMahon?  George Halas dissing Lombardi?  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.