Skip to main content

Fandame posted:

Either wide guy.

"For the trip to the Superb Owl, a boot coming up from the guy who hasn't missed all year. And it's up... and it's ... oh, dang... Wide right."

"It's a chip shot to go to the next round of the playoffs. Can't miss from this close, right?... The snap... the hold... it's up and it's -- wide left?"

I'd take either of the wide guys. Maybe more Wide Right, though. Wide Right would balance out Gary Anderson's Wide Left in the NFL Championship game against the Falcons and also Blair Walsh's Wide Left miss in the playoff game vs Seattle. I need to see a balanced attack from viking kickers, so I'll be looking for Wide Right this season. SKOL vikings!

Link

By any reasonable analysis, Clinton-Dix has been the far superior safety over his five years in the league than Amos has shown in his four seasons. 

This much is certain: While a large segment of Packers nation is rooting for Clinton-Dix to fail, the Bears brain trust thinks it may have pulled off the steal of the century, and Clinton-Dix appears very confident he’s about to pay off big on the Bears bet.

michiganjoe posted:

Link

By any reasonable analysis, Clinton-Dix has been the far superior safety over his five years in the league than Amos has shown in his four seasons. 

This much is certain: While a large segment of Packers nation is rooting for Clinton-Dix to fail, the Bears brain trust thinks it may have pulled off the steal of the century, and Clinton-Dix appears very confident he’s about to pay off big on the Bears bet.

They are so sure about him they made sure to sign him to a 1 year prove it deal.

I'll bite - pun intended.

I have a complaint about our neighbors to the south.  THEY DON'T HIBERNATE.  If they did winning the division would be easier.  I think that they should hibernate and the owner(s) can pocket the salary cap money and go on a vacation during football season.  The whole hibernation thing must be a myth created by the MBA association.  MBA stands for "Meddling (in) Bear Affairs".  But then I found this:

Ready to Rumble

So it has been going on for 7 years now.  BTW, Ursinus College is a real place -oddly enough.  

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Ready to Rumble

“For them to start booing, that’s something that we don’t take kindly, we don’t accept, we don’t like. I just want to speak to the fans on that part. All the booing, we need to cut that out. It’s football, we get it. Trust me, we’re more frustrated than you guys are and we don’t boo our teammates. It’s just a fact that they’ll boo us now and cheer for us later. I feel like if you’re going to ride, you’re going to ride all the way. You’re going to ride through the ups and the downs.”

Bears Jackson wrong for calling out fans

lol, lovely to see decention in the ranks after one week. 

From the article: Perhaps Bears fans booed their team at their home stadium because they have grown tired of watching the Bears lose home openers. Chicago is currently tied with the Colts for a league-leading six straight losses in week one games played at home.

The Bears haven’t scored three points or fewer in a season opener since 2007, and according to Marc Silverman on Friday’s Waddle And Silvy podcast, the Bears have never scored so few points at home to start the season–ever.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.