Skip to main content

@Chongo posted:

Workshopping a new nickname for Caleb...he's special...thinking about "Short Bus"

Help Me Put the SHORT in Short Bus - School Bus Conversion Resources

Let's test it out, Chongo. "There's another pick 6! 'Short Bus' better get his head in the game." What ya think?

@Chongo posted:

That's a lot of words for TBSS!

The Bears have apparently been taking lessons from the Vikings.  Winning the "pre-season championship" allows them to not feel so bad when it doesn't actually happen.

You end up printing more T-shirts to send to Bango Bango thata way!

Hey.....the Bears have a good defense 😄

@ammo posted:

I wonder if Gilberto Manzano is still still predicting the over with Bears at 8.5?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024-nf...ons-for-all-32-teams

This dude has no clue about the inner workings of the Green Bay Packers.

Screenshot_20240527-154906

How MLF is utilizing Jacobs?!? Might disrupt the rhythm of the passing attack??

giphy-2959681621

Attachments

Images (2)
  • Screenshot_20240527-154906
  • giphy-2959681621
Last edited by Boris
@ammo posted:

I wonder if Gilberto Manzano is still still predicting the over with Bears at 8.5? 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024-nf...ons-for-all-32-teams

He might be sweating a little now.  It might take CW a while to figure out what happened.  Wouldn't it be fun to be up 42-0 at half time with our defense doing all the scoring in our first game with them this year?  Then watch the worthless national media come down hard on the Packer offense for not gaining a yard. 

...  Wouldn't it be fun to be up 42-0 at half time with our defense doing all the scoring in our first game with them this year?  Then watch the worthless national media come down hard on the Packer offense for not gaining a yard.

The Packers can quick kick on 1st down just to put the ball back in his hands!

@Boris posted:

Hey.....the Bears have a good defense 😄

This dude has no clue about the inner workings of the Green Bay Packers.

Screenshot_20240527-154906

How MLF is utilizing Jacobs?!? Might disrupt the rhythm of the passing attack??

giphy-2959681621

This begs for a YaYa  post, but I will refrain.

I don't know if this has been posted.  This youtube video is called "The Tragic History of the Chicago Bear Quarterbacks".  It doesn't bode well for CW.  And if I were ANY college QB today, I would tell my agent don't let me be drafted by the Bears.  The bottom line is that they all have to start their first year - no development time - and they don't say anything about offensive development as a whole. 

Nothing like providing your opponent (GB in this case) bulletin board material.  It is all easy when there is no real pass rush, and there is no game planning.  Far more difficult when the real bullets fly at the NFL level. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.