Skip to main content

@Chongo posted:

If he forced them to stay until 1 in the morning and then gave each of them a thousand dollar tip, it would change how you looked at it.

But I doubt he did that.

IIRC, if he plays in 2024 he will have more seasons under his belt than any TE in league history. Good on him

@JayGlazer:  A little Sunday scoopage for @ChicagoBears fans, @MarcedesLewis89 tells me he is going to Chicago to meet with team tomorrow with intention of re-signing there tomorrow. Barring something unforeseen this will be Lewis’s 19th season as he comes in to help a young QB. 19 seasons, unreal

@ilcuqui posted:

IIRC, if he plays in 2024 he will have more seasons under his belt than any TE in league history. Good on him

@JayGlazer:  A little Sunday scoopage for @ChicagoBears fans, @MarcedesLewis89 tells me he is going to Chicago to meet with team tomorrow with intention of re-signing there tomorrow. Barring something unforeseen this will be Lewis’s 19th season as he comes in to help a young QB. 19 seasons, unreal

As you say good for him. He's basically a 6th offensive lineman on the field the last 3-4 years, but he has a lot of value in that role.

As you say good for him. He's basically a 6th offensive lineman on the field the last 3-4 years, but he has a lot of value in that role.

Honestly his biggest value is keeping Caleb's head on straight.  Locker room leader who isn't going to let a rookie prima donna get away with stupid shit.

If he forced them to stay until 1 in the morning and then gave each of them a thousand dollar tip, it would change how you looked at it.

But I doubt he did that.

Well, certain people and tipping. Just saying. But it is a fact.

GMs, their associated departments, and HC are Arthur Blank's blind spot. I don't think he is an owner that interferes, but he hires the worst people and hands them the keys.
This is supposedly the reason he couldn't reach a deal with Belicheat; he wasn't willing to fire McKay and give Billy that kind of power.
I certainly can't explain why...

Then gives that power to Fontenot and Morris.
Can't explain that one, either.

** Edited to add, To be fair, Fontenot drafting MP Jr. did make them an instant division winner and playoff team!
Kinda like certain neighbors to the South....

Last edited by Timmy!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.