Skip to main content

and Aaron Jones, doesn’t have purple hairâ€Ķ.just two toned braids and beard.  Was talking to the queens side line reporter, and I got a good look.  He was just wearing purple sun glasses.  Damn I’m gonna miss him in GB.   ðŸ˜Ē.  Oh and they’re gonna winâ€Ķ.27 - 10 now, and 8 minutes to go in the game.

Last edited by Goldie

Here's the lame-ass bears 2024 schedule

https://www.pro-football-refer...m/teams/chi/2024.htm

First up are the Titans of Tennessee

And here's the depth chart for the Titans

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/TEN

Titans DT Jeffrey Simmons already commented he's looking forward to introducing himself to Williams, up close and personal.

Titans also added all-world OL guru Bill Callahan to their lineup; his son Brian is the new HC and hiring the best OL coach you can find-  is a pretty smert move

I know the betting sites are down on Tennessee, but if they get any decent play out of Will Levis at QB, they could surprise.  Hopkins, Ridley and Boyd make up a very good WR corp.  Pollard and Spears can run the football.  And the O-Line has two 1st round picks, a 2nd, a 3rd, and a seasoned vet.  And on defense, the have one or more "stars" at each level.

This will be a good test out of the gate for the upstart Bears and C. Williams.

The sense I get is he's the head coach so he feels like he has to give his input. He's a defensive guy meddling in his new OCs territory.  It's ultimately his show, but I'd rather leave development up to the guys who are running that side of the ball.   They have their points of emphasis, adding to those in Caleb's head is counter productive, imo. It's only natural to keep the head coach's thoughts front of mind.

By definition OBF is not correct.  You are a strong Bears fan – so by definition you can’t be “objective”.  Nothing wrong with being a Bears fan BTW.  But the fact there are 187 of you “Objective Bears Fans” lurking about should be disconcerting for the league as a whole.  BTW, I like Chicago Style Pizza.  I also know it’s your team’s strategy to reduce the Packer Fan Base by getting us to eat to much of it.  So, I only get mine when I visit Chicago for my once-a-year visit.  See a previous post of mine in this thread to read about that.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.