Skip to main content

@packerboi posted:

This one also points out that the entire Bores OL fell like down like a bowling pin. Jeebus

One of the best parts of this is Caleb Williams, likely knowing the play had no chance whether he kept it or pitched it, decided to pitch to the RB so he could lose an additional 10 yards.

@Floridarob posted:

After watching Daniels last night, looks like he may have been the QB to take instead of Williams. Trabisky over Mahomes and Williams over Daniels. That would be the best if the trend continues.

The concern, if I am Washington fan, is that he reminds me of RG3 as rookie. That was great when RG3 was a rookie, but running QBs with lean builds that get hit like they are RBs in the open field tend to get hurt fast.

The concern, if I am Washington fan, is that he reminds me of RG3 as rookie. That was great when RG3 was a rookie, but running QBs with lean builds that get hit like they are RBs in the open field tend to get hurt fast.

I completely agree and I thought the same thing last night.  In college you can have a running QB who has plays for them to run the ball.  The NFL is a different beast and if I was running an NFL team I wouldn't want them running the ball all the time because it is so hard to find a QB so I wouldn't want to jeopardize their health.

One of the best parts of this is Caleb Williams, likely knowing the play had no chance whether he kept it or pitched it, decided to pitch to the RB so he could lose an additional 10 yards.

There was a play late in our game vs the Titans.
Levis was in the shotgun, their OL broke down at the snap, and he was immediately under heavy pressure.
You could see the "f-this" look on his face, and he threw the ball at the rusher's feet so he wouldn't take another hit.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.