Skip to main content

Blair Kiel posted:
Two big drops by Jordy. It seems like the Packers have a ton of drops so far this season.
by JZinHHI 10:32 PM

"Big drops" in a 21 point game......this guy needs to come to X4

Two drops on what would have been first downs are big. 

Last edited by Timpranillo
CAPackFan95 posted:
Blair Kiel posted:
Two big drops by Jordy. It seems like the Packers have a ton of drops so far this season.

Two drops on what would first downs are big. 

They look bigger now

CAPackFan95 posted:
Blair Kiel posted:

Two drops on what would first downs are big. 

Yup....I'll eat crow on that one.

Grave Digger posted:

Terrible execution by Randall. I’d rather see Hawkins on the field. Randall looks undisciplined. 

I agree.  Rollins wont tackle and Randall won't cover.   I hope that play gives serious thought to Hawkins getting a chance.

Look. If there's anything good to be said about what just took place it's that Glennon stays in the game. 

But **** you Capers.  Ok. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** you. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange half of football with the delay and how it played out. No complaints at all with being up 14 at half time but it's been one of those goofy games where it feels like we should be up about 35 - 0 right now.

Grave Digger posted:

7 points allowed and forced 3 turnovers, I have almost no complaints with the D. Guys are making good plays, Randall just blew his assignment.

Excellent Point GD!

We need to stop them on their first series to murder their hope, but if we don't it's not the end of the world.

If we do, then, it may be the end of theirs.

michiganjoe posted:

Aaron Rodgers 50-0 when leading at halftime at Lambeau Field, according to ESPN Stats & Info.

Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

You just had to, didn't you? 

Maxi54 posted:

Strange half of football with the delay and how it played out. No complaints at all with being up 14 at half time but it's been one of those goofy games where it feels like we should be up about 35 - 0 right now.

Yup, but missing both tackles and now down to our 3rd string RB.   Add in a couple of bad drops, then you see why we are where we are...

I have a good feeling that the half time adjustments will favor us!

Cavetoad posted:
Grave Digger posted:

7 points allowed and forced 3 turnovers, I have almost no complaints with the D. Guys are making good plays, Randall just blew his assignment.

Excellent Point GD!

We need to stop them on their first series to murder their hope, but if we don't it's not the end of the world.

If we do, then, it may be the end of theirs.

If anything, I put that on the offense. Packers had the ball 21-0 with 4 + minutes and two time outs. Any kind of score puts the game away. The Bears aren't scoring 24 points in the second half. The drop by Jordy hurts, but the offense had to eat up the clock and put the game away. They didn't do it. 

Too many drops right now, and it's not because of the wet conditions alone. Jordy's dropped a few. Bennett has had the dropsies since week one. Gotta secure the ball first, and not worry about defenders, or YAC. Fundamentals. 

We've got too many injuries on the line to give away potential big plays. 

Grave Digger posted:

D needs to play more disciplined and stop missing tackles, but we’re forcing Glennon to throw the ball and it hasn’t gone well.

It hasn't gone terrible either, picks are there....

This drive will tell how the rest of this game will play out. 3 and out and get field position for a FG and 24-7 would be pretty safe. 21-14 means it's a barnburner. 

How the hell do you end of offsides on a kickoff. Just undisciplined. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.