Skip to main content

Henry posted:
Timpranillo posted:
Henry posted:
Timpranillo posted:

I do not understand this offense. 

Agreed.

Hackett Ball?

Thinking more and more this is Rodgers ball. The focus is on home runs that minimize all chance at an INT. 

The best plays so far have been Lazard sandlot throws.  I get the overall frustration, I think something is off as well.

I'm mostly serious here, is Rodgers worth it then?  I can't make that distinction until there's some real WR talent on the field. 

They're winning.  It isn't satisfying but I remember some choad telling me "any win is satisfying".  Lots of choad screeds since then.

Well you made the point about rbs in the pass game. Short high pct throws even if they gain 3-4 yards help an offense find rhythm. Why are they pissing away downs and facing 3rd and long all day? The lack of tallant at WR wasn't keeping them from making positive plays while Adams was out. Nine minutes TOP in the first half is begging a 2-9 team to beat you. This is a pattern and it shows up the worst against teams like SF. But the pattern is repeating itself against garbage teams that GB should be handling. It sets the other 2 units back as well.

MichiganPacker2 posted:

Now the offense needs a drive for 7 to get the Giants down 2 scores again. 

I'm truly not trying to be anymore abrasive than usual but this is now the standard?  If they aren't up by two scores they suck?

Henry posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

Now the offense needs a drive for 7 to get the Giants down 2 scores again. 

I'm truly not trying to be anymore abrasive than usual but this is now the standard?  If they aren't up by two scores they suck?

Against a shitty team like the Giants?

Against a BOZO team with a lot of starters out the Packers are looking mighty mundane.

D sucking, Pack seems famous in that if the ioposing team han a long and third, it is almost a guarantee they will make it  FUCK this bend dont break Dom clone of adefense--same shit different day--pettine needs a knot jerked in his ass or a run down the road.

NOW, this offense--Yes it is offensive-- seems as if MLF got the offensive part of Fat Boys brain cause I dont see anything that affords the Pack any offensive surprise, trickery or advantage against even a slightly decent offense  LET ALONE a good defense.

First year, I understand  BUT MLF sure better do some soul searching, talent evaluating and make use of the free agent market and the drafe to get some more  top tier playser

Link copied to your clipboard.