Skip to main content

excalibur posted:
michiganjoe posted:

Struggling mightily against a 2-9 team.... 

Playing down to the competition; and this after last week's debacle.

The only real problem this week is the defense's inability to get a stop on 3rd and/or 4th and short. The Giants are 3 for 3 on 4th down. A stop on any of those and this is close to a rout. 

excalibur posted:
michiganjoe posted:

Struggling mightily against a 2-9 team.... 

Playing down to the competition; and this after last week's debacle.

So 3 scores is now the norm?

Miserable SOBs.

Henry posted: 

So what accounts Jones getting nowhere in the run or the short outs being completely ineffective? 

Again, I don't disagree with scaling back on Jones in the pass game but the WRB position came out of necessity.  Just like Lazard telling Rodgers what routes he can run Adams and WRB position is going to get sniffed out. 

Simple fact, you can't manufacture a complete offense with 8 competent offensive players.

You're right. Defenses have adjusted to that. My issue is since 17 had come back, when AR feels heat more often than not it's a blind prayer 17's way. Idk if it's Rodgers or MLF but prior to Adams coming back there was a bit of continuity with getting more ppl involved. Like I said, the offense looked at its best in the 2-3 weeks before Adams' return. I believed they could be scary good considering how they were finding their groove while he was out. The line is an ongoing issue. Rodger's at his age really should understand that being on schedule with down and distance will serve to protect him more, yet he can't help but get into 3rd and longs consistently. It hurts the whole team.

Link copied to your clipboard.