Skip to main content

Around 1974 I was sitting with my great grandfather at a holiday dinner and I told him how hard it was moving to a new school. And he told me a story his great grandad shared with him. A story about an old sage sitting on the edge of town whittling wood. And a man approached the old sage and asked him what people were like in this new town. And the old sage stroked his beard and asked what the folks were like in his old town. “They were mindless, impossible. Can’t be reasoned with. They didn’t understand me”. 
And the old sage told the man that’s exactly who he’d find in town. Again. 

Maybe the greatest “life is what you make of it” 10 minute lesson of my life. 

Timpranillo posted:
Troy posted:

Stafford's wife is so damn annoying.  Just STFU already.  She is a wife of an NFL player.  Nothing more.  Social media is ruining the world.  

So, as a wife of an NFL player, she shouldn't have any opinions on her husband's employer or career?  

Does that apply to every wife or just wives of NFL players?  Can my wife complain about the way my employer treated me?  

How is the employer doing anything?  Do you believe everything on the internet?  His employer made him a rich man and she gets to live a good life because of that.  So, STFU!!!!!  

And yes, I would be pissed off if my wife complained about my employer on social media.  She can complain all she wants in private, but no one gives a fuck what she thinks outside of friends and family.  She is an attention whore who will take any opportunity to be relevant.  Keep it to your self.  No one cares if you want to go to fucking California.  

Troy posted:
Timpranillo posted:
Troy posted:

Stafford's wife is so damn annoying.  Just STFU already.  She is a wife of an NFL player.  Nothing more.  Social media is ruining the world.  

So, as a wife of an NFL player, she shouldn't have any opinions on her husband's employer or career?  

Does that apply to every wife or just wives of NFL players?  Can my wife complain about the way my employer treated me?  

How is the employer doing anything?  Do you believe everything on the internet?  His employer made him a rich man and she gets to live a good life because of that.  So, STFU!!!!!  

And yes, I would be pissed off if my wife complained about my employer on social media.  She can complain all she wants in private, but no one gives a fuck what she thinks outside of friends and family.  She is an attention whore who will take any opportunity to be relevant.  Keep it to your self.  No one cares if you want to go to fucking California.  

If you don't want to read what she says, you know, don't read it... 

Troy posted:

Does Troy's wife know he calls her an attention whore on X4?

I wasn't talking about my wife. I don't talk about my private life on the internet for the world to see. I save that kind of stuff for real life friends and family.  Seeking attention on the internet from strangers is not a good quality. It's kind of pathetic. 

I come here to read about the Packers. Nothing more. 

And Chilijon.  Telling me to chill out is absolutely hilarious. 

Troy posted:

I come here to read about the Packers. Nothing more.

You're killin' it.  You meant Detroit and Stafford's wife. 

Completely Packers. 

Fucking idiot.

Last edited by Henry
MNPackman posted:
WolfPack posted:

Leonard Floyd, Mark Barron, Linval Joseph expected to be cap casualties. Fit here? 

Joseph would be a good fit on the DL for a year or 2 as a rotational player.

I don't think he has that much left in the tank but for a reasonable contract I'd do it.

Randall Cobb as an inexpensive slot FA signing in GB.

discuss.....

I think GB goes Josh Jones OT in round 1. Maybe this Josh Jones works out. 

Sorry. But it’s that time of year I want talented slobs up front. Everything starts up front. And GB needs to get better up front. 

I like OL round 1 and 2. WR round 3. Maybe Bryan Edwards. Maybe Troy Dye round 4. Then a few hidden gems.

Blair Kiel posted:
Fedya posted:

Not about his smokeshow wife?

Nobody can hold a candle to Jaymo’s wife.

As a matter of fact, if they did, she’d melt.

Fill that blow up doll with some acetylene and BOOM!!!!!!

Last edited by Packiderm

Give me an OT in rd 1 and maybe Biadisz or a TE in Rd 2. Maybe Hunter Bryant. Biadasz is all world strong inside but I don't know that he translates to GB scheme. But I love Biadisz as an interior OL. Maybe not at C. But he's a great RG. 

I honestly don't know what GB is going to do at C. That's a legitimate problem. 

Fedya posted:

Randall Cobb is injured most of the year.

Discuss....

You need to look at what Cobb did last year. And what he did after Cooper was injured. And what he did when Dallas needed someone to step up. 

Cobb is  no fan of Mike McCarthy. That I can promise you. Last year in Dallas proves that out. Randall Cobb could be a great slot receiver in GB for nothing. And it's a potentially great signing. 

MNPackman posted:
WolfPack posted:

Leonard Floyd, Mark Barron, Linval Joseph expected to be cap casualties. Fit here? 

Joseph would be a good fit on the DL for a year or 2 as a rotational player.

Once again, can you rub the Viking stink off him?