Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Kyler Murray unfollowed the Cardinals on Instagram and Twitter.

The quarterback also deleted Cardinals-related photos from his Instagram. Murray has not publicly expressed any desire to leave Arizona, and it is possible he is just revamping his social media accounts. Given Arizona's disappointing end to the regular season and disastrous playoff loss, however, it is also possible Murray is unsettled. This looks like a situation to monitor.

I know it would never happen but that would be fucking crazy awesome.

Have Murray be your Taysom HIll but better, win a Super Bowl then have him take over the team.

Last edited by Henry
@PackLandVA posted:

Peter King was still in the buffet line when his vote was due.  Therefore, he voted for nobody. But he did manage to be the first person to dig into a fresh pan of cobbler.

Yeah, this guy was the role model for Eddie Lacey.

I'm a Runner: Peter King | Runner's World

Last edited by Herschel

Looks like Aikman won’t be paired up with buck, or part of the fox broadcast team next year.  He’s leaving to be a part of MNF.

Lord, that's a lot of dough for an OK analyst. I don't hate Aikman like some other Packer fans, but I sure as hell don't think he's worth that..

One Twitter user noticed that Wilson seemed to have scrubbed his Twitter account of Seahawks related material.

In the end, all of the hoola is all for not, because one look at Wilson’s Instagram account and you will see pictures plastered of him in Seattle Seahawks gear, even if his profile picture is not.

https://www.theredzone.org/Blo...-his-Twitter-account

ABC/ESPN has cap room with Michaels retiring. FOX is over but NBC is way over due to the Super Bowl and Olympics. CBS? They’re old school and rarely spend $ other than Romo. Prime is new kid on the block, my sources say they make a run at Collinsworth.

Last edited by GreenBayLA
@Goldie posted:

In the end, all of the hoola is all for not, because one look at Wilson’s Instagram account and you will see pictures plastered of him in Seattle Seahawks gear, even if his profile picture is not.

https://www.theredzone.org/Blo...-his-Twitter-account

Hoola? How do you set up a poll?
Hoola

Holla

Hoopla

Hooka

Last edited by GreenBayLA
@GreenBayLA posted:

ABC/ESPN has cap room with Michaels retiring. FOX is over but NBC is way over due to the Super Bowl and Olympics. CBS? They’re old school and rarely spend $ other than Romo. Prime is new kid on the block, my sources say they make a run at Collinsworth.

I thought Al Michaels was at NBC. 

Former New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton is negotiating with Fox Sports to become the network's lead NFL analyst alongside Joe Buck according to Michael McCrthy of Front Office Sports.

Payton would presumably take Troy Aikman's place in the Fox booth after Aikman signed with ESPN to do Monday Night Football.  It's clear Payton won't return to the sideline any time soon after leaving the Saints at the end of the 2021 regular season. McCarthy reported former Panthers tight end Greg Olsen is also in the running to succeed Aikman as Buck's partner.

https://www.theredzone.org/Blo...-replace-Troy-Aikman

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.