Skip to main content

Just scratching my head picking quay instead of Devin Lloyd.  He looked like a beast.  Quay looks pretty average.  But what do I know?  Otherwise, like the Wyatt pick at 28.  Now we need to focus on offense.  Defense can’t score all the points.

Last fall: It would be cool if we could draft a Georgia LB, but they’ll all be gone.

This spring: That Georgia LB is so average. Ugh!

Football fansπŸ˜‚

Last edited by Goalline

Nick Perry.

Datone Jones.

HaHa Clinton-Dix.

Damarious Randall.

Kenny Clark.

Kevin King (1st pick of round 2).

Jaire Alexander.

Rashan Gary & Darnell Savage

Jordan Love.

Eric Stokes.

Quay Walker & Devonte Wyatt.

12 of the last 13 top picks have gone to the defense.

The good news is that Gutey looks to be a much better judge of high-end defensive talent than Ted was (at least after 2011) and there is no reason the D cannot be a top 10 unit for the first time since 2010.

Sure, but was Quay on a single mock draft in the first two rounds?  Honestly, at least for me, Lloyd was the only one worth a late 1st round pick.  I’ll be happy to be rong.  

This is the problem with mock drafts.  They are completed by mother fuckers that don't know shit.  Then fans read them thinking they know shit... but it just compounds the equation of more people not knowing shit.  

Sure, but was Quay on a single mock draft in the first two rounds?  Honestly, at least for me, Lloyd was the only one worth a late 1st round pick.  I’ll be happy to be rong.  

He was on plenty of mocks going around the Packers' picks, it's just most people thought Gutekunst was allergic to first-round inside linebackers.

Last edited by Herschel
@Pakrz posted:

This is the problem with mock drafts.  They are completed by mother fuckers that don't know shit.  Then fans read them thinking they know shit... but it just compounds the equation of more people not knowing shit.  

I mostly agree, but there are some very knowledgeable/professionals that know drafting and grading. Nobody is always right, but some internet/TV people are pretty solid.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.