Skip to main content

@Tschmack posted:

We may not catch Carolina but losing to a 1-5 Denver team may pay dividends in the draft.  I don’t see this team winning more than a couple of more games playing like this.  It’s dogshit on steroids.  Tank all day every day!

Yup.  I’m not seeing any promise for the future.  That means the best thing for the franchise is to tank.

I'm usually not one to overreact, but I think this performance after a bye weak against an absolutely terrible defense might be approaching a firable offense.

I've been saying it for awhile, both our coordintors are terrible and MLF will never see 2024 unless things turn around in a big way. The record almost means nothing, it's the preparedness.

These games get me in the Christmas spirit. You know when the Christmas Story Marathon is on for 24 straight hours? The first time you watch it it's kinda good...then after seeing the same movie over and over again, by the 6th time it's like, "Blah...it's just the same damn thing, turn the channel." That's where we are...

@NedFlanders posted:

Washed up RW slashing them.

I mean, the defense had given up 9 points. As much as I dislike Berry, this is not on the defense. This is one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen. This offense makes Paul Chryst's look ultra dynamic.

It seems like once the rest of the league got tape on what MLFs offense with Love was after the first 3 weeks, they became helpless.

Obviously, it looks more and more like Rodgers not running MLFs offense as called makes a lot more sense.

So, I missed part of the game.

What happened after the play that Reed and Watson ended up standing next to each other on the routes on the 3rd and short that Love threw to open space. MLF seemed to throw a fit, but did they ever say why?

They looked like they've never practiced together on some of these plays.

I mean, the defense had given up 9 points. As much as I dislike Berry, this is not on the defense. This is one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen. This offense makes Paul Chryst's look ultra dynamic.

It seems like once the rest of the league got tape on what MLFs offense with Love was after the first 3 weeks, they became helpless.

Obviously, it looks more and more like Rodgers not running MLFs offense as called makes a lot more sense.

After the first week.

@tsr86free posted:

I’ve been watching old episodes of House since the end of the first quarter. It’s not that the Packers are so bad (they are), but that they’re so goddamned boring and uninspired.

How many episodes of a House can you watch in one quarter of football?

@tsr86free posted:

I’ve been watching old episodes of House since the end of the first quarter. It’s not that the Packers are so bad (they are), but that they’re so goddamned boring and uninspired.

All gas no brake my ass.

The Packers have been outscored 63-6 in the first half of their last four games. It’s the first time the Packers have been held to 3 or fewer first-half points in four straight games in a season since 1988, per
Rob Demovsky
@RobDemovsky
·
The Broncos had not held an opponent scoreless in the first half since Week 9 of 2021 vs. DAL. Until today. The Packers had 100 yards and no points in the first half. Bronocs lead 9-0. Oh, and the Broncos entered today allowing 33.3 ppg and 440.3 ypg, both most in the NFL.
Show more

We’re averaging 3.3 yards per pass attempt, and 2.3 yards per carry against this nothing defense.

Time to hit the liquor cabinet. The Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark are out. Who wants some?

Yeah, I had to make dinner which is why I was away for 45 minutes.  Doesn't look like I missed much. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.