Skip to main content

@Tschmack posted:

I’m with BD but for a slightly different reason.  Might as well tank.  

The QB class is deep irregardless of whether or not Caleb Williams comes out.  Jordan Love is just a guy.  A Bo Nix or Penix Jr or Shadeur Sanders or Drake Maye is better than Love.  

The other reason to tank is they can fire MLF and his lackeys and get a competent staff.  

Irregardless….getting Shadeir Sanders would be like getting Lonzo Ball…you get Dad too.

@ilcuqui posted:

FFS. Guess the fact that he’s a narcissistic dick who came up small in big moments had nothing to do with it

Like whipping the #1 scoring defense in the NFL in the Super Bowl? That kind of small?

There’s no doubt that he has an inflated ego. But I think you’re way out of line blaming out post season shortcomings on him. A defense that allowed 35 points a game in his playoff losses shoulders more of that blame. A special teams that gives up touchdown passes on fake field goals, blows onside kick recoveries, has punts blocked and returned for touchdowns….I’d blame those units far more than I would Rodgers. We’re not playing in those games without him.

@Tschmack posted:

I’m with BD but for a slightly different reason.  Might as well tank.  

The QB class is deep irregardless of whether or not Caleb Williams comes out.  Jordan Love is just a guy.  A Bo Nix or Penix Jr or Shadeur Sanders or Drake Maye is better than Love.  

The other reason to tank is they can fire MLF and his lackeys and get a competent staff.  

He needs to improve to become a JAG

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.