Skip to main content

• Ladies & Gentlemen....Tucker effing Kraft with the seal block on the edge.

What we're trying to get....is a seal heyah.....and a seal heyah....and try to run this play IN THE ALLEY!

Last edited by Boris

Holy shit, Dom Robinson looked like he was trying to defend Kaepernick and ran himself right across and out of the play. I’m guessing he was keying on Jenkins but that was some terrible DE play where he could have blown that play up. Kraft made a good read and just let him run by, allowing himself to get to a defender who was actually aware of what’s in front of him.

@Boris posted:
  • Ladies & Gentlemen....Tucker effing Kraft with the seal block on the edge.

What we're trying to get....is a seal heyah.....and a seal heyah....and try to run this play IN THE ALLEY!

I would bet when Larry saw 4 Packer blockers on 4 Bears ahead of Jones that is why he was hollering, "  YES!!!!!      YES!!!!!"   Seeing that would get any OL excited.

Last edited by ammo

that was borderline stupid.  that was possibly the heaviest snow I've ever experienced in NE Wisconsin.  power is still out all over around here.  branches and trees were snapping off all over the place.  thankfully mine was only out from 7p-12p last night,  had a nice candlelight evening

@Goalline posted:

I’m hoping some of you stay far away from an NFL weight room.😂

That's part of the job. Making a 1000 lb snowman isn't. Weights in a weight room are also balanced for the most part. As a back surgery survivor, it doesn't take much.

Last edited by Packiderm

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.