Skip to main content

Do you ever listen to yourself Rick?  The QB literally said the ball was under thrown.  The receiver literally said the ball was under thrown while WATCHING THE TAPE in the video titm provided above.  I saw one video where an NFL analyst specifically mentioned not once, but twice, that the ball was under thrown.  It's not a big deal, but there is nothing to argue.  It's not debatable.  The fucking ball was under thrown.  

@Pakrz posted:

Do you ever listen to yourself Rick?  The QB literally said the ball was under thrown.  The receiver literally said the ball was under thrown while WATCHING THE TAPE in the video titm provided above.  I saw one video where an NFL analyst specifically mentioned not once, but twice, that the ball was under thrown.  It's not a big deal, but there is nothing to argue.  It's not debatable.  The fucking ball was under thrown.  

The WR did not say it was underthrown and I never saw where Love said it was underthrown. And I looked. Doubs said the DB was coming underneath but you can clearly see the CB had no clue where the ball was or could make a play on it. Is he coming underneath? Yes. Can he make a play on the ball? No. O'Sullivan said it was slightly underthrown right after he said it was a dime.

@Iowacheese posted:

The guy that threw the ball said  it was underthrown.

the guy that caught  the ball knew he had to make a play on it before the corner could  

Jesus Fuck

Or I guess trust the word of the PR guy.

Show me the link where Love says it's underthrown. I looked and can't find it.

A guy throws a TD pass where only the WR can get it and you guys are finding fault? I understand there's a lovefest with Rodgers but get over it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.