Skip to main content

If this is remotely true, then it needs to be addressed by Gute and MLF together. While most of these guys are just out of college and ready to party during a big win, there's no excuse to harrass anyone. Just have some respect for them and for the GB uniform.

@ammo posted:

I agree.   We don't know what their cheers were saying,  but they could have been just as disrespectful of the Packers.   And those skimpy uniforms are meant to draw attention to  the girls and away from football.  Disrespect goes both ways.

Relevant:

@H5 posted:

I'm thrilled JA is starting to buy into JB's defense. The Swordsman! Now JA needs to learn he can't do that stuff out of bounds.

NFL Network is re-broadcasting the 2024 GB-Dallas playoff game in its entirety today, from 4:00-7:00 PM EST.

Easily one of my favorite Packers’ games in over 55 years of fandom. Hopefully a harbinger for a great decade to come

What a great day that was. I'm calling it now. It's the equivalent of the day we went into Arizona and Arod went toe to toe with Kurt Warner (I WAS THERE) and absent some pathetic calls at the end and missed bomb to a wide open Greg Jennings, we would have pulled it off.

Next year, they didn't let it slip away.

I smell Greatness coming in 2024.

That was the best playoff win since the Packers throttled Atlanta in 2010.
Vs the Falcons remains the better game because of all the circumstances surrounding it; #6 seed on the road playing the #1 seed, Atlanta was ranked significantly higher in most offensive categories, had the best regular season record, blah, blah, blah. I think the media largely thought the Packers weren't going to be much more than a speed bump on the Falcon's road to the Owl.

Vs DallAss had some of the same circumstances (road game, team records, seeding, etc), but the difference was the media didn't consider the Cowboys a juggernaut that was going to make a run, and the probability of winning wasn't as great.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.