Skip to main content

Originally Posted by antiworst:

That's too bad. I don't know how you beat them. Stop the run and he throws for 400+.

They're going to have Hayward and Burnett back the next time they play them. But they will have Crabree back I guess.

Well, our Dline is greatly improved. Bacteria held up a whole lot better than I thought he would. Our secondary was a sieve without Burnett.

What happened to MM sticking to the run?

Oh, and that pushoff by Boldin? Another ref mess-up. 

Good thing it's only game 1... 

Originally Posted by Blair Kiel:

In some perverse universe, wolfpack and anti-worst have big old erections.

Wrong. I want them to win more than you do. But look at the TOP and tell me that you can win like that. But I know the rules here, gotta see everything as flowers and butterflies and candy kisses, so happy day!!!!

That's too bad. I don't know how you beat them. Stop the run and he throws for 400+.

Not hard to throw for 400 when one player is constantly standing all by himself on the field all day. My grandmother could have thrown for 400 with Bolden on the other end all by his lonesome all day.

truthfully, the thought of gore, boldin, davis, kaepernick and a healthy crabtree coupled with a strong d does make sf the team to beat imho.

no doubt a strong effort by the packers, but there are no moral victories in the nfl. this loss puts the pack in an early hole. i think chicago is poised for a strong performance and will challenge us for the division.

plus - 3 straight losses to sf, a couple of straight losses to NY.

they badly need to beat washington, and that may not be easy.

Not even close.  

We turned the ball over twice, they held the ball much longer, and yet we went ahead in the 4th Quarter.

In the Cowboys games, we were outclassed from kickoff on--we just would hope to be within 10 points or so.

The 49ers are good---they aren't nearly the dominant team the Cowboys were in the 80's 90's

Originally Posted by Tschmack:

Better effort today but same result

Meet the modern day version of the 1990s Cowboys- Packers couldn't beat them either

Originally Posted by lynndickey83:

No matter how you anagram Dom Capers name--you can never spell adjustments.  He made no switch to stop Boldin.  He is terrible at adjusting to what teams are doing best.

Who's he going to stop them with? Micah Hyde, Jerron McMillian and Jarrett freakin' Bush?

Keep telling yourself that

This team can't beat those guys just like the 90's Packers couldn't beat the 90's Cowboys.   You can't tell me that 1995 or 1996 GBP team wasn't as good if not better than Dallas either.

Well, that f'n sucked. We got pushed around again at the end.

We have to play better next week or RG3 eats us up like iCKy did today. 

I agree with whomever said Capers can't make adjustments. Someone needed to be on Boldin -- we missed Hayward for sure, but to not make some sort of adjustment was silly.

Nope, you just get called out because you post like a madman during the game when the Pack is doing poorly.  In fact, you appear to relish when they are doing poorly because we never hear from you otherwise.

They play well--you are never to be heard from.

Originally Posted by Blair Kiel:

In some perverse universe, wolfpack and anti-worst have big old erections.

Wrong. I want them to win more than you do. But look at the TOP and tell me that you can win like that. But I know the rules here, gotta see everything as flowers and butterflies and candy kisses, so happy day!!!!

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:
Originally Posted by lynndickey83:

No matter how you anagram Dom Capers name--you can never spell adjustments.  He made no switch to stop Boldin.  He is terrible at adjusting to what teams are doing best.

Who's he going to stop them with? Micah Hyde, Jerron McMillian and Jarrett freakin' Bush?

I would rather see Hyde sticking to him than watch McMillian be 8 yards away lost in space. 

Washington does not possess the DL or OL that San Francisco does.  Not even close.

RGIII is a special player but the Skins are not the same quality team top to bottom that SF is. 

Still, if GB doesn't come out and play well they will get beaten just the same.

Hey, when you make asinine comments you get called out.  Don't like to be called out--don't post stupid sh*t

Originally Posted by WolfPack:
Originally Posted by Blair Kiel:.

I let youre whinny-assed takes spoke for themselfs.

again, always trying to call out posters ... never about the actual game.

Originally Posted by WolfPack:

And the ass raping is on. 

Capers will retire this off-season 

7-0. First quarter and you announce that gem.

You......are......a......tool.

Originally Posted by pkr_north:

time for a new coordinator, there was no way this team should have had 400+ yards put up - face it, capers time is gone.

Yeah, Jerron McMillian, a 5th round rookie and Jarrett Bush are All-Pros, Capers sucks.

Originally Posted by Go Pack Go:

Not hard to throw for 400 when one player is constantly standing all by himself on the field all day. My grandmother could have thrown for 400 with Bolden on the other end all by his lonesome all day.

Shhhhhhh...it's kumbaya time. Seriously though, Bacteria held his own and the run defense is pretty stout. Can't have the QB sitting in the pocket for a week though. Washington and Cinci will be tough to beat.  

It's very possible SF is still the team to beat in the NFC.  GB did play better against the run but their pass D was atrocious.  Good that they competed better this time around but still too many mistakes and dumb plays. 

Well, you have to give Capers credit that he has our expectations so low that giving up 500 yards of total offense, over 400 in the air w/ 200 to Boldin, nearly 40 minutes TOP, and 50% on 3rd downs is seen as a moral victory.

Rodgers is an incredible QB, Nelson made some great catches. I liked what I saw out of Lacy in the 2nd half of the game.

But sign me up for a new returner and defensive coordinator. It's just so painful to see how poor our in-game adjustments are.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.