Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Boris:

Guess it's just me. Don't understand the love for Harris. Looks like JAG to me or Tony Fisher. Take your pick

He runs hard and hits the hole with some good shifty.  He's a good 3rd RB, change of pace back.

Originally Posted by Pakrz:

Yea, Sherrod ain't good.  

Sherrod not over-coming his coaching.

Yes, used Sherrod at LT where Eugene Sims abused him, then at RT where Michael Sam beat him. Sherrod's been terrible today. Like I'd cut him....that bad

Last edited by Boris
Originally Posted by Orlando Wolf:

I have been watching on and off due to work and my boss walking by from time to time.  Have they been shuffling Sherrod around?

He's played on both sides... got beat badly on the left and right.

Last edited by Pakrz

The Barclay injury is concerning... 

umm...yeah. Nothing behind Bak and Bulaga.

I'd like to see TT try and swing a deal with a tackle rich team before final cutdowns, like when he got Grant from the Giants in 07.

Last edited by Fond Du Arrigo
Originally Posted by Fond Du Arrigo:

I'd like to see TT try and swing a deal with a tackle rich team before final cutdowns, like when he got Grant from the Giants in 07.

Those don't exist. There's a reason the Breno's of the NFL keep getting chances.

Originally Posted by packerboi:

The Barclay injury is concerning... 

Adams (77) is having a better game. Which considering that Sherrod is 1st round tallent, pretty scary.

First round pick you mean, cuz I sure as hell don't see any first round talent so for
Bekah ॐ
Rams vs packers! #rams #stl #stlouis #packers #greenbay #heineken #football #america #usa #letsgo #weekend #cheers #fun #friends #summer #2014

maybe one of these chicks can play T.
Originally Posted by packerboi:
Originally Posted by Fond Du Arrigo:

Those don't exist. There's a reason the Breno's of the NFL keep getting chances.

Probably true. How about a team that has a back up tackle that sucks slightly less than our backups?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.