Skip to main content

McCarthy lost the team. The remarks by Rodgers about playing video games in the locker room speaks volumes. Why would he say something like that unless he sees guys mailing it in and just collecting a check? I'll add this: You can't continue to blow 1st round picks every year and continue to succeed. You just can't.

MN Backthepack posted:

We are playing one of the hottest teams in the league at their house so just hoping the Pack can be competitive. Would be a step. Just need to clean a few things up on offense. 

Detroit has beat us, the Raiders, and a Philly team that has quit. I wouldn't call them a hot team at this point. There aren't even a good team. 

bubbleboy789 posted:
antiworst posted:

When you have had two 1st ballot HOF quarterbacks for 10 ****ing years and you make ONE Super Bowl, you shouldn't be coaching in the NFL. But that's not the way it works in Green Bay. Your job is as secure as a Supreme Court judge or The Pope.

2 HOF QB's over the course of 25 years, 2 Super Bowls.

those are the facts.

we have been good, historically 

Talking about McCarthy.

look at the Patriots though.  always good, no matter who gets hurt.

I agree that the Pack should have won more Supper Bowls with Favre and we will get there with Rodgers. The point might be that for some weird fukkin' reason, this year is a waste of Rodgers' prime.

antiworst posted:
bubbleboy789 posted:
antiworst posted:

When you have had two 1st ballot HOF quarterbacks for 10 ****ing years and you make ONE Super Bowl, you shouldn't be coaching in the NFL. But that's not the way it works in Green Bay. Your job is as secure as a Supreme Court judge or The Pope.

2 HOF QB's over the course of 25 years, 2 Super Bowls.

those are the facts.

we have been good, historically 

Talking about McCarthy.

and I'm talking about the entire organization. a team with two HOF QB should have more than 2 Super Bowls over the course of 25 years

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.