Skip to main content

Pack-Man posted:

I think Rodgers will end up asking for a trade if this team doesn't turn it around and McCarthy keeps his job.

Name one top 10 QB traded in the last 30 years.

Pack-Man posted:

I think Rodgers will end up asking for a trade if this team doesn't turn it around and McCarthy keeps his job.

You're entitled to your opinion but that ain't happening.

The Ref fka Blair Kiel posted:
Pack-Man posted:

I didn't say he'd get it, but I could see him throwing a fit if this team finishes 7-9/8-8 and no changes are made.

Pack-Man posted:

Pack-Man posted:

Brett Favre

Packdog posted:

Receivers looked open on replay, no ? 

No. And they're starting to run patterns with all the enthusiasm of someone on their way to a lethal injection. Cobb just looks listless on the those long yardage downs. They come open when the QB is flushed or about to be sacked.

antiworst posted:
Oh. Ok. Collinsworth must have just been sitting around one day making up stories and settled on this one.

Well, he didn't hear from Rodgers about video games in the locker room.

The GBP Rules posted:
Pack-Man posted:

Brett Favre

Name one top 10 non-douchebag QB traded in the past 30 years.

Pack-Man posted:

Payton Manning.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.