Skip to main content

MN Backthepack posted:

Packer D came to play

Yep. Except for the first two drives and the Aaron Rodgers interception that gave the loins great field position ,  they are playing well. 

Last edited by Packdog
MN Backthepack posted:

Even when the Pack has been rolling they'd have games like this in Detroit. Nothing to panic about they'll get it turned around next week after a bit of a break.

Have Ya been watching the games the last month?

MN Backthepack posted:

Even when the Pack has been rolling they'd have games like this in Detroit. Nothing to panic about they'll get it turned around next week after a bit of a break.

OK Sunshine.

You're just messing with us, aren't you?

antiworst posted:
pablopackerfan posted:

I think Manning was released, not traded. Also I think you spelled his name wrong.

Yeah, you're right. Steve Young?

I said non-Mormon.

The Ref fka Blair Kiel posted:
Pack-Man posted:

I think Rodgers will end up asking for a trade if this team doesn't turn it around and McCarthy keeps his job.

Name one top 10 QB traded in the last 30 years.

Only one I can think of is Brett Favre. Oh, the irony. 

The Ref fka Blair Kiel posted:
MN Backthepack posted:

OK Sunshine.

You're just messing with us, aren't you?

Hey easy there, you're messin' with the future Blair.

MN Backthepack posted:

Baghdad Bob

Is this you?

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Baghdad Bob
CAPackFan95 posted:
MN Backthepack posted:

ALL IS WELL.

ISIS is contained.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.