Skip to main content

Still can't believe that Jamie Collins trade.  They'll likely get a pick at the top of the 3rd in 2017, likely around 65.  The comp pick from losing Collins likely nets them pick 100 in 2018.  Hard to understand how the rest of Collins' season was worth that incremental improvement in 3rd round picks.  Hard to argue with the "Patriot Way" with all their success over the last 15 years but like the Seymour and Chandler trades, I don't get this one. 

I wonder how many calls TT got for OL trades.  Packers have some depth and there are good teams with huge OL problems that I assume wanted a guy like Barclay or Linsley.  

CUPackFan posted:

Still can't believe that Jamie Collins trade.  They'll likely get a pick at the top of the 3rd in 2017, likely around 65.  The comp pick from losing Collins likely nets them pick 100 in 2018.  Hard to understand how the rest of Collins' season was worth that incremental improvement in 3rd round picks.  Hard to argue with the "Patriot Way" with all their success over the last 15 years but like the Seymour and Chandler trades, I don't get this one. 

I wonder how many calls TT got for OL trades.  Packers have some depth and there are good teams with huge OL problems that I assume wanted a guy like Barclay or Linsley.  

Lindsey sure, wouldn't get value with his injury, but he's proven he can play.  If anyone called asking about Barclay, you'd have to assume they were ****ing with you and poking fun for keeping him on your roster the past 2 years.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.