Skip to main content

Cajuste is intriguing. Listed as a WR but probably profiles better as a Flex TE So far the PS is this

DT Brian Price

LB Reggie Gilbert

OG Lucas Patrick

LB Carl Bradford

S Jermaine Whitehead

WR/TE Devon Cajuste

Last edited by CAPackfan
cuqui posted:
michiganjoe posted:

Former Packer LB John Dorsey sure likes him those cast-off GB 'backers

Off the top of my head

Zombo / Macumba / Bam Bam Barrington

Dezman Moses as well

Boris posted:

Love the fact Tori Geronimoly cleared waivers. 

I want that 6'4" frame outside.

He's raw but I think has upside. 

It's those arms, too.  They go forever.  And Rodgers liked him.

And all of our returning WR's have injury histories. Just saying.  

I don't care, you guys call him Gurly-man all you want.  We need a guy named Geronimo on this team.  For spiritual reasons!  

Come on Ted, we want to yell "Geronimo!" It's in our DNA as boys.

Last edited by Pistol GB

No surprise. Now expendable.

@Michael_Cohen13
#Packers have waived RB Brandon Burks, according to a league source. Needed to make a move to create a spot for Jhurell Pressley

@Michael_Cohen13

Burks will not be signed to the practice squad, per a source. What a brutal 24 hours.

Last edited by ilcuqui
CAPackfan posted:

Cajuste is intriguing. Listed as a WR but probably profiles better as a Flex TE 

Appears to be another TE project in the mold of Brandon Bostick. Hopefully this one turns out much better.

The thing about Williams is I've been watching the last two games he played in lately and his game had REALLY slipped by the end. Glad he is no longer in green and gold, surprised he's still in the league at that price (I believe it was $7 million a year).

CAPackfan posted:

Cajuste is intriguing. Listed as a WR but probably profiles better as a Flex TE So far the PS is this

DT Brian Price

LB Reggie Gilbert

OG Lucas Patrick

LB Carl Bradford

S Jermaine Whitehead

WR/TE Devon Cajuste

Now reports are that Devon Cajuste did not sign on to our PS and remains available.

Latest on the interwebs

PS: WR G.Allison,  LB C.Bradford,  LB B.Brown,  LB R.Gilbert,  RB D.Jackson,  G B.Muir,  G L.Patrick,  DT B.Price,  WR H.Waters,  S J.Whitehead.

Orlando Wolf posted:

Lang will be an interesting guy to watch. Does he get the message or does he goofball his way out of Titletown?

He's the one with the most to gain from Sitton leaving.  He's in a contract year, has less mileage than Sitton, and now TT has Sitton's cap money to re-sign Lang with.  The only question is if another team will break the bank for him.

I've lived in TX since '82. My FiL was a typical TX rancher with all kinds of colorful sayings. I've never heard this one before.

michiganjoe posted:

Pressley clocked a 4.38 40-yard dash at New Mexico’s Pro Day, a time that would have been the second-fastest by a back at the NFL Scouting Combine (Keith Marshall, 4.31).

I'm assuming this means Burks is gone.

For obvious reasons, I'm thrilled about this move.  You can't teach that kind of speed.  Pressley should add another dimension to the offense and special teams.  

In the land of who TV executives pick to call games you can do a lot worse than Aikman.  The guys who are constantly pointing out player's faults get on my nerves the most.  Aikman at least puts in the preparation and tends to get the most out of his pregame meetings with the players and coaches by earning their respect. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.