Skip to main content

GreenNgoldBlood posted: 

And you do realize he and the woman got together and she herself stated they BOTH made mistakes, and the whole incident could have been handled differently..She's moved on..we all should too IMO.

Because she was paid to.

So TT probably had McKinley at the top of his list and when ATL jumped up to get him, he thought King would be the guy and felt strongly enough he'd be there at 33 that he was willing to trade back?

Grave Digger posted:
packerboi posted:

King with 4.4 speed. I mean, Bob has to be happy, right?

That's legit speed. Everyone said we needed speed.

Why does his draft analysis (see pick thread) say his foot speed, timed and playing are a concern?  He's more fast than quick?

YooperPackfan posted:

Our day isn't over yet Hank

I'll be even more upset if we pick the guy that knocked out a girl after calling her friend a fag in the 3rd or 4th round because he was the best talent by far at the top of the second.

Look. The important thing is this. A player I projected as the pick was actually picked. Am I 1-154 now? Yes. The real lesson here is that I never quit. And maybe this is the start of a rally. 

Derek Rivers is NEXT!!!!!

Henry posted:
YooperPackfan posted:

I'll be even more upset if we pick the guy that knocked out a girl after calling her friend a fag in the 3rd or 4th round because he was the best talent by far at the top of the second.

Maybe we'll trade up in the second by giving up our first next year. Will that make you happy then

Henry posted:
YooperPackfan posted:

He won't be there in the 3rd or 4th

YooperPackfan posted:
Henry posted:
YooperPackfan posted:

Maybe we'll trade up in the second by giving up our first next year. Will that make you happy then

Only if you figure out the joke first.

We'll see. We all know TT is the best in the business. So, I guess King will be a great fit. If he doesn't crack the starting lineup right away, it'll be Randall, Rollins, and House leading the way. Probably not necessary to infight over players that Packer fans wanted there. 

ChilliJon posted:

Look. The important thing is this. A player I projected as the pick was actually picked. Am I 1-154 now? Yes. The real lesson here is that I never quit. And maybe this is the start of a rally. 

Derek Rivers is NEXT!!!!!

You're no Joe Arrigo.

tsr86free posted:

We'll see. We all know TT is the best in the business. So, I guess King will be a great fit. If he doesn't crack the starting lineup right away, it'll be Randall, Rollins, and House leading the way. Probably not necessary to infight over players that Packer fans wanted there. 

They miss Shields badly.  Everyone hopes he kills it in his first year but a rookie CB will always take his lumps.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.