Skip to main content

MichiganPacker2 posted:

You rest for virtually half an hour and then give up a 25 yard play on a simple toss play? 

Dom's defense....right on cue!

We got the lead, we can relax now....

Cavetoad posted:
titmfatied posted:

Jordy might be my favorite all time packer

Agreed!  Driver makes a good case and 12, but DAMN!

I'd say Nelson, Driver and then either Rodgers, Favre, Matthews or Robert Brooks would be next. 

I live in Flower Mound, where Driver's got his home. I keep hoping to run into him at the gas station. I might pass out with sheer glee if I had a chance to meet him. All those things I just said about Nelson? You could copy and paste, inserting DD's name. 

The Packers just draft character guys. And, as a lifelong fan, I appreciate that. Winning the right way is what this franchise has always been about. 

lambeausouth posted:
Cavetoad posted:
titmfatied posted:

I'd say Nelson, Driver and then either Rodgers, Favre, Matthews or Robert Brooks would be next. 

I live in Flower Mound, where Driver's got his home. I keep hoping to run into him at the gas station. I might pass out with sheer glee if I had a chance to meet him. All those things I just said about Nelson? You could copy and paste, inserting DD's name. 

The Packers just draft character guys. And, as a lifelong fan, I appreciate that. Winning the right way is what this franchise has always been about. 

I'm a lifelong Packer fan, but any team that kept Leroy Guion around as long as they did kind of argues against the high character guy agreement. 

lambeausouth posted:
Cavetoad posted:
titmfatied posted:

Um...Bart Starr, #66, Maxi the Taxi.....lots of great Packers sonny

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.