Skip to main content

One thing I said in my prediction for this game was that Dallas was going to hit the Packers with everything they've got early in the game. They're a desperate team. The Packers have to withstand it and not get way behind. If they do that, they'll have a chance in the second half.
by Tom Silverstein 5:01 PM
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Bobson Dugnutt posted:

I can definitely see why Whitt was pissed that Gunter got cut.

Gunter wasn't fast enough to be a top DB, but at least he competed. Rollins and Randall are either so shellshocked at this point they can't do anything, or they don't really give a crap. 

No, but he was technically sound.  I'll take slow and sound as backup CB.  Rollins and Randall look like eternal rookies.

Last edited by Henry
YooperPackfan posted:

Why are the Cowpokes able to sack a quarterback so easily #firedomcapers

If Bak is playing it's a completely different discussion. Lane Taylor played well against the Bears, but he whiffed on 1st down and then somehow Linsley/Evans let the NT go right up the gut. Any DC looks good when the OL doesn't execute basic pass protection. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
YooperPackfan posted:

Why are the Cowpokes able to sack a quarterback so easily #firedomcapers

If Bak is playing it's a completely different discussion. Lane Taylor played well against the Bears, but he whiffed on 1st down and then somehow Linsley/Evans let the NT go right up the gut. Any DC looks good when the OL doesn't execute basic pass protection. 

The comment was aimed more at the Packers inability to wrap up Prescott

#firedomcapers

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.