Skip to main content

ammo posted:

Very bad analogy about Vinson. So if Gute can trade Spriggs for anybody who can stick on the roster Spriggs was not a busted draft pick? 

I can’t seem to get it through my thick skull that the owners of this place aren’t falling for my bullshit. They know I’m just trolling to derail threads. This is the last warning I will receive. 

Last edited by Grave Digger

Not a bad way to get a new bike. 

13X posted: 

It doesn't help that we keep letting some of  the most talented DB's walk via free agency:...

With the benefit of hindsight, my opinion is TT was drafting the right players, but then there was an immediate disconnect. 
Players were always put into roles that didn't suit their skills, seemingly out of or not playing their natural positions. Sure, injuries played a role, but there was still a breakdown somewhere between scheme, coaches, players, front office...

When their contracts expired, there wasn't available monies to re-sign them because of stiffs like Datone, and salary cap hits from Guion, Peppers, Perry Matthews, and Burnett, among others. Even though a bunch of that salary dropped from the roster the following year, there just wasn't enough cash for Hyde and/or Hayward. So we got Randall and Rollins instead. 
Sigh.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.