Skip to main content

@PackerHawk posted:

Genius boy has had some head scratching decisions the last couple of games. The fake FG in their last game was just dumb.

When your next draft looks like this, it tends to lead to rash decisions on the field.

https://theramswire.usatoday.c...22-von-miller-trade/

• 1st round (0): Traded to Lions for Matthew Stafford
  • 2nd round (0): Traded to Broncos for Von Miller
  • 3rd round (1): Own pick traded for Miller + Compensatory pick (Brad Holmes hiring)
  • 4th round (0): Traded to Texans in Brandin Cooks deal
  • 5th round (1): Own pick
  • 6th round (0): Traded to Patriots for Sony Michel
  • 7th round (2): Own pick + pick acquired in Aqib Talib trade
TOm S.
STAFF
<button class="BaseButton-root-464189d43068742128bd39653c671d89 Timestamp-root-f0b3ebf43486d31ba5226a30c0e02f22" type="button"></button>
Great snap, good hold and a good kick. Played the wind left to right and almost didn't get the push he needed. But it was a solid kick

When your next draft looks like this, it tends to lead to rash decisions on the field.

https://theramswire.usatoday.c...22-von-miller-trade/

• 1st round (0): Traded to Lions for Matthew Stafford
  • 2nd round (0): Traded to Broncos for Von Miller
  • 3rd round (1): Own pick traded for Miller + Compensatory pick (Brad Holmes hiring)
  • 4th round (0): Traded to Texans in Brandin Cooks deal
  • 5th round (1): Own pick
  • 6th round (0): Traded to Patriots for Sony Michel
  • 7th round (2): Own pick + pick acquired in Aqib Talib trade

That’s what I’ve been saying.  We’ll see how that whole giving away your draft to rent free agent thing works out.  I’m gonna guess, if they don’t win it all this year, they’re really going to be hiring for years to come.  Even if they drop win it all.

The colonoscopy itself is not that bad. The prep sucks.

I'm a cancer researcher, it's still worth it.

The prep is the worst part. While drinking the fluid mixture, if you think you are going to pass gas, you'd better be sitting on the toilet! The procedure is the easy part. To knock me out, they gave me fentanyl and ketamine through my IV. Ketamine is a date rape drug. They certainly had the correct orifice, for it! You'll need someone to drive you home afterwards, too. No big deal, other than the prep.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.