Skip to main content

@mrtundra posted:

The prep is the worst part. While drinking the fluid mixture, if you think you are going to pass gas, you'd better be sitting on the toilet! The procedure is the easy part. To knock me out, they gave me fentanyl and ketamine through my IV. Ketamine is a date rape drug. They certainly had the correct orifice, for it! You'll need someone to drive you home afterwards, too. No big deal, other than the prep.

Yep.  It has to be done.  For all who are eligible, get it done.  

@mrtundra posted:

The prep is the worst part. While drinking the fluid mixture, if you think you are going to pass gas, you'd better be sitting on the toilet! The procedure is the easy part. To knock me out, they gave me fentanyl and ketamine through my IV. Ketamine is a date rape drug. They certainly had the correct orifice, for it! You'll need someone to drive you home afterwards, too. No big deal, other than the prep.

Mix a little whiskey ðŸĨƒ with the fluid mixture and you’ll be coming back for more.

I've had the 'pleasure' of having colonoscopy 4-5 times.
The first was up the wazoo and down the throat... but not with the same instrument!
The prep is, by far, the worst of it. It's like rocket fuel laxative!
In recovery, you do have to fart out all the air they inflate your insides with. Depending on the number of patients, a symphony can  get started.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.